Clutch not 2 do w/inner clutch

A-TownTX

Local time
5:31 PM
I am not sure if it was the reason why my motor crapped out but I know it didnt help either . When I was tightening the inner clutch I was pushing my back wheel counter clockwise instead of clockwise now that I tighened my inner clutch the rite way now it is too tight I think . If some that sees this can tell me why my engine now really and trully sounds like a weed eater cuz I am stumpt and it seems harder to start . :eek:

Do you mean the inner clutch spring, the one inside the engine case?
If you believe that it is too tight now, just loosen it a little.
As for your engine sounding like a weed eater, the clutch will not affect how the engine runs but rather how well the engine delivers power to the engine output sprocket.

If your engine is running well, look up some threads on sound deadening techniques.
SBP also sells sound deadening inserts.
http://www.sickbikeparts.com/catalo...ucts_id=140&osCsid=ifrebqgmlm94a66hsu2ci3mio1

thnx

Thank you im glad you told me that then 2moro I will loosen it a bit cuz I am bout to take a 53 mile trip. I was tryin to start it tonight when I got got off work & I heard something that I've never heard before & so I dont want anything to happen on the way there seriously thank you GearNut . :bowdown:

Back