Not here to respond to posts just to learn

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by anthony1973, May 30, 2010.

1. anthony1973

anthony1973 Banned

Just to make It clear I have no reason to respond to rude people who think they are the brainchild of motored bikes.And I am far from newbie league.I will only talk to people who are considerate and I can learn from.Many posts In here go way off topic and many users start Insulting,cursing,And making threats or try to slander a reputable vendor.I no time for this drama and anyone who starts with me will be Ignored permanently If any of the above apply to my case or posts.With that said.I ride a grubee 80/66 cc and am wanting to build a 5.8 or 9 horsepower morini on a frame.But,I am not doing so till" I find a solid heavy duty beach cruiser frame with heavy duty wheels and sprocket adaptor or I may make a vigilante frame on Time for ...have a passion for motored bikes like myself.
    Last edited: May 30, 2010

2. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

Welcome to the site!
    I appreciate and agree with your point of view concerning the drama.
    May peace be with you!
  3. anthony1973

anthony1973 Banned

Thank you gearnut.I am a lil" bit of a gear nut myself.And may peace be with you also.
  4. AussieSteve

AussieSteve Active Member

Hello Anthony, what are you riding? (Obviously peacefully)
  5. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Hi anthony1973,

Oh no, i'm guessing that i'll be ignored permanantly.
    No need to respond to any of my posts as i'll do my best to remove any form of intelligence.:grin5:

and please, hold of on recycling the peace be with you nonsense.

Last edited: May 31, 2010
  6. anthony1973

anthony1973 Banned

I ride a huffy cranbrook with a 80/66 cc motor and am working on a 5 to 9 horse morini soon as I find a frame suitable and strong enough for my taste being I am concerned about frame/wheel failure from such a strong motor on a hard mount hard rear design.
  7. kerf

kerf Guest

Has someone said something to you already? Who was it, should you report the incident to a mod? Bad behavior is frowned on here and I am bothered that someone would pick on you for no reason and get you so upset!
  8. augidog

augidog Banned

oh, the drama...
    just treat the place like would you act if you walked into a shop/clubhouse and had to deal with real-life folks? ready for real-life responses to your chosen course.
  9. kerf

kerf Guest

Oh, well I'm glad that no one has done anything to you. I'm unfamiliar with the technique of making friends by walking into a room full of strangers and issuing ultimatums as to how others are to behave around you. If it works well for you, that's good, it just never occurred to me.
  10. anthony1973

anthony1973 Banned

I am ready and Mr Iggy works In real life well as on here.And I don't frequent bars or clubs that have a known reputation for trouble and drama.Common sense usually solves a lot of probs. Example!!!If you go to a bar and wanna meet classy women and people Instead of the common fight scene from a hole In the wall bar.You go to a reputable establishment.Not Joe's brahma bull fight bar. Or If you are a blue collar guy wanting to go to a coffeeshop.You go to a coffee shop for working class joes Instead of some 5 dollar a cup plus tips required Blue lagoon exotic coffeeshop with people who have perfect lives And look down on you cuz you don't have a porsche and a bunch of credit cards maxed out.I hang where I am welcome,loved,and respected.I don't hang where I am not welcome.And I am ready for real life responses with giving the choice of real life options such as Mr Iggy and not bothering to waste my breath or life In a negative thread or posts.What do you ride btw?
  11. augidog

augidog Banned

this place is not near as bad as your dramatic entrance makes it out to be.

what i ride can be found out with but a few respectful clicks...and a wee bit of respect goes a long way.
  12. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Don't follow kerf's advise with too much vigor, otherwise you'll be running to the mods at the slightest tear.
    It's quite likey we would agree on far more topics than disagree, but anyway, please make good on your words though: I have no time for this drama and anyone who starts with me will be Ignored permanently.

I say: Ignore me, ignore me, ignore me

13. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Anthony1973, please stand by your words and ignore me, ignore me; ignore me

14. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

I beg of you Anthony1973: Ignore me
  15. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Please Anthony1973, grace your wishes upon my good self and ignore me
  16. kerf

kerf Guest

My dearest Anthony,

May your life be filled with happiness and joy always.
    Good by forever.

Your friend,
  17. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

I'm now officially ignored - glad we made progress.

18. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

I certainly hope you make good on your words.

What makes you think you will have any better chance at ignoring me than women who have been part of my life and were not able to ignore my charm and fast dry wit, even when showing amazing initial contempt for my character.

Please Anthony1973, you better make good on your words to ignore me.

19. anthony1973

anthony1973 Banned

HAHAHA!!!! Iggied people posting me after they been Iggied upon.Not gonna hurt my feelings any.Weed out the bad and accept the good.Works for me.
  20. 5-7HEAVEN

5-7HEAVEN Guest

Fabian, I just can't ignore you. I love your drama.

kerf, I can't ignore you. I love your ideas.

anthony, I just can't ignore you. You're the biggest self-proclaimed drama queen I ever met here!:bowdown:

I'm ambivalent if you Iggy me, but I'm not gonna ignore you!:bowdown:

Oh the drama that you bring to the house. It's better than Korean soap opera!:jester:

Now let's see if you can share "mana'o"(knowledge).:whistling: