Nuvinci hub how is yours? How many miles on it?

I don't think that pertains to my design? Please edify? I don't wanna go faster than 30 mph really ever. Its the gearing I am after I get to play with.

Well I put my new nuv wheel on gotta say I am real impressed with the wheel. Not really thrilled about the plastic shifter though . Got it all on the Morini and working. Put a few miles on it. It will clime a wall! Runs like a violated ape! Man this thing is quick!

I can shift it on the fly like running down the drag strip! This thing really compliments the Morini Build!

Wow Lots of soul searching and Ebay got mine for 375. While a steep price indeed 1000 I would never have got one! sorry to hear that.

Just ordered the whole wheel. Can't wait! The said Morini will not be up to 5.8 or higher even with mods till about 11,000 RPM. At which point the bike is under momentum. This set should be righteous.

I shall report back when I finally get it and get a chance to play!

looking forwards to hearing about your experience...

i was thinking about a morini engine.... very interested to hear how this works out.

vtec, in Australia (or Melbourne to be precise) a Nuvinci hub is worth $1000 at the bike shops.

Gold is cheaper!

Fabian

man... that sux. i was barely out 4 bills with shipping and professional installation into the wheel.

Fabian,
Is that 1000 USD?! Cant you internationally order one from the US for like 350 plus shipping?

That's $1000 Australian dollars, which makes it approx $900 American dollars at the current exchange rate.

It's cheaper to import a mail order bride to Australia than a Nuvinci Hub.

I can't wait for the prophesied one world government and the new world order: at least we poor folks in Australia might get to experience similarly cheap prices as to what you guys get in the United States.

Oh for the joys of an American personal tax rate of 18% and dirt cheap gasoline.

Fabian

Back