Obama, the first great orator of the 21st century

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by arceeguy, Aug 20, 2009.

1. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Obama: Everyone Gets 'Wee Weed Up' in August

Forget about the fact that he can't stop talking about himself, "wee weed up"? Lemme guess, that's French or some sheet. Or maybe his teleprompter cr@pped out again. What a d0uche.

2. sparky

sparky Active Member

I'm 'bout to get wee weed up myself... but I don't think him and I are talking about the same thing.
  3. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Actually, you probably are. But Obama's more into coke.
  4. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Baghdad Bob Gibbs explains what "wee weed up" means.

"It's a phrase I use,'' White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said today, hesitating at his press briefing to offer a physical demonstration of the phraseology.........

"Let's do this in a way that's family friendly,'' Gibbs said. "I think 'wee-weed up' is when people get all nervous for no particular reason....

"Bedwetting would probably be the more consumer-friendly term for it,'' the press secretary said.

It's a phrase he uses too? (way to take a hit for the team Gibbs) So who was OhBahMah calling bedwetters? Is "P1ssing your pants" the non-consumer friendly term?

Thanks for the clarification!
  5. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

6. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

7. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Oh cr@p Dave, - I think my 12 year old son has picked up on this new phrase. Go figure, a 12 year old kid thinks it is hilarious, and can even use it in proper context. (going by the definition you posted) I knew OhBahMah appealed to the younger crowd, but.......

Wait 'till I tell my wife not to get all "wee-weed up" over something. I might go missing!
  8. sparky

sparky Active Member

Reminds me of one of his recent predecessors. Hmm...
  9. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

I didn't realize that one of his recent predecessors wrote a book unabashedly stating that they "did a little blow" when they had the cash.
  10. sparky

sparky Active Member

In my eyes, that's the difference between someone who is honorable and one who has a secret agenda.... kinda like when your first Director of Homeland Security later comes out, saying that you pressured him into raising the terror alert level.

Nobody truly knows what Obama's agenda is. It's not to ram universal health insurance down our throats... because he could just do it if he wanted to. If Bush wanted health insurance, we'd have it in a week. Maybe we need to go back to the Dictatorship we were under 9 months ago.... things were a lot more efficient that way.
  11. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

No need to get all wee-weed up about it Spanky!

If you don't know what Obama's agenda is yet, I really do pity you.
  12. sparky

sparky Active Member

I'm willing to learn if you have evidence...
  13. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

Although i support the use of marijuana.I do not support the use of it in the company of spanky.

.......come to think of it,i dont support the company of spanky at all.
  14. sparky

sparky Active Member

Oh snap... I feel a tear comin'.

15. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

eastwood? You mean to say you don't like laughing?
  16. sparky

sparky Active Member

17. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

Back on topic... "For in those day's men shall mouth great swelling words"
    Anybody familiar?
  18. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

So you're saying the TOTUS is the anti-christ?
  19. sparky

sparky Active Member

TOTUS stands for Tyrant? ... or Teleprompter?
  20. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

TOTUS = Teleprompter Of The United States

Everything Obama says is read off the teleprompter. When he goes off the teleprompter, we get "inhalators" and "wee-weed up".