Occ Schwinn chopper build

Hey guys I'm Putting my occ schwinn chopper progress up here for you to see. 66cc engine. I've built a few before but never a chopper like this. So far what I've got is....The engine mount is a pain, I have to use spacers in the back. I have a dellorto carb running a 60 jet. Expansion chamber is on it's way...this motor was on a mountain bike for a while until I folded the front wheel up on it. Got about 400 miles on it and runs pretty good. It was a daily driver when it was on the mountain bike. I run an hd lightning cdi. The bike is a junker occ schwinn stingray ive sanded and primed. All the pieces that are primed blue will soon be white. Torching the temporary exhaust tomorrow so I can run and test it before the exp chamber comes. Just can't wait that long haha.

I have a few finishing touches to do, some longer cables to buy, some different paint to choose...but finally progressing.

i just finished dismantling mine for another build but.... i have a soft spot for these choppers looks hella good in blue !!

Nice chilly willy. Yeah they're sexy when their built but man is it a pain gettin everything to fit on these things haha

Back