Ocean Park WA-Picnic & Ride-August 12th.

ok, then, it's on! i spoke with the local riders & it's gonna be...

sunday!
sunday!!
sunday!!!

august 12th...noon 'til ?

ocean park WA...PNW-Riders...

MBc picnic & ride!

-------------------------- 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)----------------------

cold-cuts and rolls, fixin's too, & tater salad, will be provided picnic style...please RSVP...snag a bag of chips or some desert thingy, & bring your own favorite beverage...or you can buy what you need here in town.

it would be wise to assume you'll need your basic toolkit, and bring a full tank of fuel...cameras too! :)

anything at all that you need to know, ask it right here...

map search:
ocean park WA 98640
intersection vernon ave & bay ave

let's pm phone numbers before you head out.

let me know if i can help yall!!i got room for people here! tents , parkin space ,& whatever else!come on down & check out the new mb.com mecca!!

I'm going to try to make it there on Sunday.
I mapquested it and Ocean Park is about a 2 hour drive from my hotel in Longview.

woohoo!!!

fingers crossed, v'biker 8)

pm me for a phone number if it's a go...

the plan:
- meet at my place about noonish
- hang out, get acquainted, wait for everyone
- 1PM leave for 7 mile putt to deanna's house (surfside estates) or we can go the long way and make it 10 miles
- enjoy roast beef, peppered turkey, hard salami, co-jack cheese, tomatoes, onions, pickles, potato salad, cold soda, cold water, cold other stuff...
- whenever, leave on a 20 mile tour of the upper peninsula (ledbetter state park, oysterville historic area, nachotta, stop & look at "beach baron's" facility and dream of MBc rally-'08, stop at wavy's for whatever, back to ocean park for maybe a cold one & some billiards at "doc's")
- tell everyone at MBc how much fun we had 8)

dunno...not having much luck with rsvp's or phone calls.

and you're just giddy, anyways, so what's the diff? :p

Back