Ocean Park WA to Newport OR solo-run

well, certainly...i wouldn't make a move without you being all set at your end, too 8)

carry the load

Hi Augidig, one thing you may have forgotten from Bicycle tradition is the front Basket, or front rack. In my collection I have 2 Schwinn Cycle Trucks, capable of carrying over 150 in a large basket over a 20" front wheel. Used during WW2 and later for many jobs in defense plants where they feared sparks, an employee would pedal the munitions and other goods all over the base, depot, or factory, Mike

another chance to get transportation for the bike fell thru, and i've been on the phone
with dan....he doesn't know this yet, but...

the timing is too right & i'm going crazy waiting...so it's on! target departure is early saturday morning.

EDIT: see route below

i'm gonna be busy this week getting the bike ready & psyching up for this...the little boy inside is jumping up and down, but the old-guy part is too smart to not worry a wee bit :???:

i'll get over it :p

Hey Augie let me know if you need a support vehical from vancouver to Jefferson.Heck I'd even be willing to ride the last leg of the trip with you.

JE: vancouver, wa? you're certainly welcome to join me, but i don't plan to be anywhere near vancouver.

i've been talking with beach cruzin, he's from that area, & he promised me a beauty ride down the coast, so here's my revised route:

ocean park, WA --> newport, OR --> jefferson, OR
41_CAKLILR8_1.jpg

everything else is tip-top, but i'm afraid this bike's going nowhere...no i don't want to talk about it right now.

41_Mvc451f_1.jpg

ThatsDax? And request fast shipping??? :eek:

You Don't know how much we all share your pain to be let down in mid flight.

Papa

Back