Oh-Bah-Mah wins No-Bel peace prize. LOL

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by arceeguy, Oct 9, 2009.

1. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

(Mmm Mmm Mmm) Barack Hussein OhBahMah was awarded a Nobel Peace prize for "his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between people". This cracks me up. Efforts, maybe - results - nada, nothing, NILL! I wonder if he thought the IOC acted "stupidly" when they dissed Chicago.........

I could go on more, but I gotta get to work.......

2. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

well when my wife heard this on this early morning here in San Diego
    she almost got so sick that she couldn't go to work

should have received a prize for the best kissing up for what we have not even done
    or maybe for being the very best -- Obama Mama -- thinks he's the Mother of all
  3. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

They had to give it to him now - it isn't awarded posthumously.
  4. Mountainman

some hankie pankie going on here

there were more post in this thread yesterday -- right ??

why would some have been removed ??

hope that I am not having a flash back

5. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

MM, Me thinks your are right.... or,
    I must be having the same flash back!!

Seems there were a few more posts, when I read this earlier.

Wasn't there a post, with the mention of 'Al Gore" & 'Gandhi' & others ???
  6. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Naaaaaaw - this thread is just getting a slow start.

I brought up AlGore and Gandhi in another thread, so it isn't your imagination. :)
  7. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Here ya go Dave - this quote is better off here:

The world is wanting to move away from the dollar as a standard currency. This is the world community saying that they do not agree with the current administrations fiscal policies. Not good for us. No Olympics for OhBahMah was a bi tch slap, and the Nobel peace prize was another bad sign. It might as well be called the "Nobel hate America" award. An award given to Yassir Arafat (terrorist), AlGore (environmental terrorist), and Jimmah (Iran loves me) Carter. Basically, anyone who wants to neuter America gets one. People like Mahatma Gandi, who really deserve a "peace prize" are denied even after being nominated multiple times.
  8. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

thanks arcee.

hahahaha..... the 70's and the 80's were sure rough on Me & the MM.

9. seanhan

seanhan Member

It's all about the decision that has to be made to send 40-60 thousand troops to afgan.
    The EU thinks giving the nobel for Peacemaker will make dip stick think he is jimmy carter and leave our boy's and girl's over there hung out to dry... Thats what the EU wants that way they can pull out also.. and say the U.S. mismanaged the war.
    dip stuck should have rejected the award... He was only in office for 11 days before being nomanated... his nomanaters name is sealed for 50 years ( bet it's putun ) !!!!
  10. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Well, while our troops are getting killed in Afghanistan, (Mmm Mmm Mmm) BHO is going to mull over the requested troop increase for several weeks. So I think you are right, and that now he has his gold medal from the Nobel commitee, he will let our troops fail in their mission. Just waiting for Iran to take some American hostages, and to have the number of "days in captivity" broadcast nightly on the news.

Welcome back, Carter!

Attached Files:

11. Mountainman

not to forget the 90's

at least up here on the mountain -- not to forget the 90's

it's kind of an amazing thing to be sober today
    be hard to top those highs anyway --

12. seanhan

seanhan Member

Did you see were they lighted up the empire state bldg. To celebrate the comme.. revolution in china last week .....
    Makes me want to throw-up !!!!!
    WTF !!!!! Thats a slap in the face !! to everyone who tried tgo fight the commies. like myself !!! and millions others !!!!
    Whats next !!!! A national day of rememberance for all the fallan Natzis !!!
  13. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

exactly what I thought word for word... good eye seanhan.
  14. seanhan

seanhan Member

Thanks V-tec !!!
  15. give me vtec

my mom keeps calling it the new "bay of pigs"... look it up.
  16. give me vtec

pray for the soldiers... they need it.
  17. seanhan

seanhan Member

I think your mom might be right ... hope not ...