OhBahMah SwahStiKuh?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by arceeguy, Aug 6, 2009.

1. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Hahahahaaaa! Check out this link:

Personally, I don't think it means anything. BUT, I do think that this president needs to get over himself and get out of "campaign mode". That OhBahMah "O" is ghey, and they should have put it to rest after the election was over. Instead they are incorporating it in their healthcare logo? Puhleeese! :ack2:

2. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

I love this text too:

"Of course given that she was talking about Democrat town halls, her confusion is even more understandable given the overlap between Nazi programs and Democrats’ pet issues anyway, as we all know.

The Nazis being: against big banks and capitalism in general, against big department stores, against pollution, for two years mandatory voluntary service to the country, for make-work projects (such as the autobahn), against vivisection and cruelty and to animals, against smoking and all tobacco products, for abortion and euthanasia of the infirm and undesirable – and, of course, for cradle-to-grave nationalized healthcare.

In fact, if you look really hard, you can sometimes even find a hint of anti-Semitism in the Democrat Party."
  3. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

LOL... just a hint?
  4. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

AG, Do I get a free copy of the pre-election "Hillary/O'bama" sex tape if I order a hotdog from you??? LOL!