Oil/mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all should care about that because it affects our reputation, the publics opinion

No one here is more environmentally conscious than I. I hate the auto centered transport system that dominates the US and draws nearly every financially asset, killing options for others. We worship the loud, wasteful, obese private vehicle and it does untold damage to the world. I've seen more smoke kicked out by one poorly maintained and operated diesel truck than my little motorized bike will produce in a year. Smoky lawnmowers wastefully manicure millions of acres of lawn that will hardly be touched by people, producing tons of carbon pollution. I will, at the very least, risk life and limb commuting to work via bicycle for most of the warm weather months, saving gallons of gasoline for others to waste.

When the American People get serious about pollution, then I will take them seriously.

right on man. we should all reduce our carbon footprint.
but we shouldn't justify our little bit of pollution just because others are polluting more.
by switching from regular oil to semi-synthetic oil we can reduce our visible portion of pollution.

Ride an electric bike! If you hate pollution that much!
I have put 3,178 miles on the GenZe 101 sport that I got in May of this year , 6,789 miles on the Schwinn road bike that I ride mostly, as you can tell. And 107 miles on the gas polluting bike . But it is only a month old.
Keep looking up! Ken.

strawberry scented exhaust! now I've heard it all.

Thought we were talking about gas oil mix lol. So I was gonna run some semi synthetic 40:1. Well see how she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back