oil put in exhaust port harmful?

anyone know where i can get some sky hooks , rubber nails or those c02 screws? been looking for years need them for a project but just cant find anyone who sells them or any info about how to make my own??

Oh God I think he thinks we are serious...

OK uh first don't drill the piston, that's reserved for Reed valves.

Oil is fine anywhere inside and outside your motor, the wrist pin is 100% fine unless you got grit up in the motor.

The left hand threads and powerband colors are also a joke.

haha good.

re: drilling/skirting the piston though, I do have a reed valve. I've heard that a decent expansion chamber along w/ drilling/skirting the piston allow you you to really take advantage of the reed valve & feel significant increase in power

anyone know where i can get some sky hooks , rubber nails or those c02 screws? been looking for years need them for a project but just cant find anyone who sells them or any info about how to make my own??
well I think the the store near me keeps all that stuff back in the same section w/ the concentrated water, natural zero calorie bacon, unpickable locks, child-safe machine pistols & those pills from the movie Limitless...

well I think the the store near me keeps all that stuff back in the same section w/ the concentrated water, natural zero calorie bacon, unpickable locks, child-safe machine pistols & those pills from the movie Limitless...
My store has those pills too but I'm starting to think they aren't the same as the movie... My books keep turning into angry red pineapples and getting into sword fights with my ceiling fan I never had in the library until I started taking pills...

Oh God I think he thinks we are serious...

OK uh first don't drill the piston, that's reserved for Reed valves.

Oil is fine anywhere inside and outside your motor, the wrist pin is 100% fine unless you got grit up in the motor.

The left hand threads and powerband colors are also a joke.
Not true. I did the left hand thread thing, and it cut down the vibrations quite well as long as I was traveling with the direction of the earth rotation. When I turned around though the cases split in half. Good for travel in one direction. just have to carry a extra right thread engine to get back home.

Not true. I did the left hand thread thing, and it cut down the vibrations quite well as long as I was traveling with the direction of the earth rotation. When I turned around though the cases split in half. Good for travel in one direction. just have to carry a extra right thread engine to get back home.
No need, just glue some triple pole magnets to the end of the screws before installing them, make sure North is being aligned upwards during East to West travel and give a half turn to the bolts before traveling west to east. Try avoiding North and South travel with the magnets as it tends to depolorise your magneto magnet when you do. Keep it up and next thing you know your engine will start running in reverse!

Back