OK sellers/vendors I need some parts quick!

Ok,

I need several things by next weekend. I can pay today via Paypal. Here's what I need. A clutch cable only, a throttle with the kill switch and matching grips. Gaskets for the carb and exhaust, A bearing type chain tensioner and mount... and finally a fuel shut-off with the filter mesh thingy. These all will be installed on a old Kings 80cc (With 3000 miles I might add)

Can anyone do this and have it here by next Friday? PM me with the prices and if I like it can you send me a paypal invoice?

Last edited by a moderator:
Clutch cable you can find at Wal Mart. Throttle with kill switch any ATV place.Even a fuel shut off you can probably nab there. Worth a shot for it's there TODAY.

Clutch cable you can find at Wal Mart. Throttle with kill switch any ATV place.Even a fuel shut off you can probably nab there. Worth a shot for it's there TODAY.

Yeah, I was just trying to spend some bucks with our own vendors... I guess I'll have to take the routes you suggested. Nobody seems interested. Hey got any ideas on color matching the paint? I'd love to paint the tank to match the bike.

yeah man do local buys it will be cheaper plus if you break something you no where to get it cheaper and faster

Most of your auto paint suppliers can color match your paint. I paid 20.00 for match, then add the cost of paint, reducer and hardner.

i bought a gasket for a 4 barrel carb and there was enough material that i could trace and make 4 exhaust gaskets and 5 intake gaskets to make the holes for the intake gasket i sharpened the edge of a 1/4 inch and a 1/2 inch socket and used them as punches the exhaust gasket i used a 5/8 socket
hope this helps with your gasket issues

i bought a gasket for a 4 barrel carb and there was enough material that i could trace and make 4 exhaust gaskets and 5 intake gaskets to make the holes for the intake gasket i sharpened the edge of a 1/4 inch and a 1/2 inch socket and used them as punches the exhaust gasket i used a 5/8 socket
hope this helps with your gasket issues

Good way to make several, but I just need one of each, actually just one exhaust.... I found a spare intake. So I think I'll just order I think less work
and money in the long run.

Back