Okay, this thing is now dangerous!

I ride a diamond back Della Cruz with a grubee 66cc 2 stroke. Everything about engine is bone stock. Mods include an original schwinn springier fork (off an old schwinn not a cheap one off internet, but may be no different) and a 36 t sprocket with springier chain tensioner. It topped out at 43 mph, cruises at 35 easy. Maybe a couple hundred miles on it. Despite horror stories I've read it seems to be pretty solid. I feel its safer to go with the flow than to impede traffic. I live in a rural area with curves and speed limit is 55mph. I don't want a truck to come up behind at 55 in a curve while I can't go but 25. So speed can be on your side.

I ride a diamond back Della Cruz with a grubee 66cc 2 stroke. Everything about engine is bone stock. Mods include an original schwinn springier fork (off an old schwinn not a cheap one off internet, but may be no different) and a 36 t sprocket with springier chain tensioner. It topped out at 43 mph, cruises at 35 easy. Maybe a couple hundred miles on it. Despite horror stories I've read it seems to be pretty solid. I feel its safer to go with the flow than to impede traffic. I live in a rural area with curves and speed limit is 55mph. I don't want a truck to come up behind at 55 in a curve while I can't go but 25. So speed can be on your side.

Is the motor balanced?

i have a wired speedometer but since i fitted a tachometer its been acting up, so i got a ngk br6hs sparkplug see if that'll fix it.

well the tach wraps around the plugwire , i didnt change anything else so i think its interference caused by the sparkplug the one i have in right now is normal b6hs ,the one im putting in is br6hs the r is for resistor it has a built in resistor to cut out interference .

well the tach wraps around the plugwire , i didnt change anything else so i think its interference caused by the sparkplug the one i have in right now is normal b6hs ,the one im putting in is br6hs the r is for resistor it has a built in resistor to cut out interference .

Ohhhh, gotcha. I thought I was missing something there. Hope that works for you.

Back