Ola from Reno

Reno

Local time
7:11 AM
Hi,
I have an old Mtn. bike that I have motorized with a 49 cc Grubee from Gasbike.net. The only change was to use a smaller gas tank from bikeberry. Used mainly off-road since I think it isn't street legal in Nevada.
I would like to add a 56 tooth sprocket to help with the hills, but I'm having problems with gasbicyclekits.com delivery. I paid on 10-13, and I still haven't received the part. I've sent e-mails without response, made many phone calls only to talk to someone evasive and/or clueless, and have just about given up.
$30 in the crapper.

Anybody know a good place to get a sprocket?

I ordered a couple parts from them a week ago and have not received any correspondence from them or the parts I ordered. I have emailed them and I have tried calling them. If I don't hear from him by 5:00 PM PST I'm going to file a dispute with paypal.

Hope you get you parts soon.
I wish they were legal in NV. A cruise down Las Vegas Blvd would be fun and we could have our rigs valet parked.

What type of bike are you riding? Shiftkit is AMAZING on hills, and still gives you speed. 56T will top out crazy slow!

I just finished filing a dispute with PayPal. So, hopefully I'll get my money back at least. I'm going to start a thread in the vendor review section about this guy. People need to know what kind of business he runs.

Well, I just discovered you need to have posted at least 30 times before you can post a vendor review. Well, that's lame. Apparently I have posted 26 times. So, 27 down 3 more to go.

Update on the dispute with paypal:

Paypal decided in my favor and I got my money back. In the mean time, I ordered the parts from Spooky Tooth (what I should have done in the first place). They should be here in a couple days so, there is a happy ending.

Back