on the hunt for a NE5

Jonnydmstar

Local time
9:44 AM
Hello everyone. I'm Jon, 24 y.o. I live in Pennsylvania with my wife and two dogs. I have a cheap chinese motorbicycle that just isn't cutting it anymore. I am now looking for a whizzer NE5, even though they are expensive, I have always wanted one!

Welcome Jon,

There are NE5's around, I know of several on the West coast, but not sure who has any in your area. There is a dealer in Hapers Ferry WV that might have some in stock.

Have fun,

thanks Quenton, I just sent out a bunch of emails tonight to every dealer I could find, including harper's ferry outfitters. I thought I had one from extreme-scooters.com but after googling their company I decided that I didn't trust them enough to send them that much money.

what are you riding nowadays?

Hi Jon,

Here is my current ride. Look in the Vendor section for more information.

Have fun,

Attachments

• Mvc-134f.jpg
    Mvc-134f.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 136
Hi Jon, and welcome to MBc! You may want to check eBay or Craigslist for an NE5. I just saw a WC-1 on eBay this evening (but it would need the NE upgrade kit to ensure reliability).
What part of PA are you from?

I think I found a green NE5, I'm excited. I'm right in the middle of Pennsylvania, It's pretty rural where I live, a little village called Longfellow...lots of great backroads to motor on!

Back