Only New Once

webbee

Local time
1:57 AM
I like all things bike. Mostly I am interested in putting a motor on a utility bike build, which is why I'm here. Trying to beat the oil corps for grocery runs, not long distances, here in hilly Ohio.
I find Whizzers attractive. I used to know someone who had about 5 Whizzers and I fell in love with the concept.
Yep, I lived for the day my toys broke so I could take them apart.... er...aaaaaaaaa..fix them.

See ya in the forums.

Thanks for the welcome and the thread links. I know your right about changing my mind. This site is awsome. There is soooooo much info. I guess the point is to build a bike and if I want changes...build another or modify. I can already see I will have to try both electric and gas. Anybody know how easy it is to sell a build, so you can start another?

selling a build

Hi this is the link to do that.. http://www.motoredbikes.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72 but I would break it in first which is the 500 miles just cruizin to work the bugs out of it cuz trust me they are full of em...but your enthusiasm rocks...ciao

Thanks for the welcome and the thread links. I know your right about changing my mind. This site is awsome. There is soooooo much info. I guess the point is to build a bike and if I want changes...build another or modify. I can already see I will have to try both electric and gas. Anybody know how easy it is to sell a build, so you can start another?

Back