Oops, didn't see this! Greetings from MN!

Scottstay

Local time
4:55 AM
I missed the 'First post goes here rule'! Sorry!

I hail from northern suburbs in Minneapolis, and just finished a 48cc 'chinagirl' install on my Jaguar. Found a mirror, headlight, tail light, brake light, signals, horn, etc.

Never touched anything mechanical my entire life, and I tell ya what, I sure wish I did. All this talk of intake manifolds, boost bottles, expansion chamber, air filters is great fun!

Scott

I missed the 'First post goes here rule'! Sorry!

I hail from northern suburbs in Minneapolis, and just finished a 48cc 'chinagirl' install on my Jaguar. Found a mirror, headlight, tail light, brake light, signals, horn, etc.

Never touched anything mechanical my entire life, and I tell ya what, I sure wish I did. All this talk of intake manifolds, boost bottles, expansion chamber, air filters is great fun!

Scott

Welcome to the site, Scott! From St. Cloud here. Hope you enjoy the ride, and yes, the mechanical side of this is pretty fun (unless you're broke down and waiting for a part to be mailed...).

Again, welcome! :cool:

Welcome to the forum scott. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. There are many nice people on this board who would love to help you in anyway they can. Plenty of good eggs around here. If you want to know something, do a search first in case it's already been asked but if you don't find what you are looking for the let'er rip and ask for help! I'm sure someone will come around quickly

welcome!

Which Northern Suburbs?

northeast or northwest Metro?
I'm Starting to see more Mb's around town, and wonder if the people I'm seeing aren't also on this forum.

Back