OOPS! face on fire

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by spunout, Mar 29, 2008.

1. spunout

spunout Member

My buddy, demon, had a party last weekend. He had Paco (firedancer) and Killjoy (firebreather and glutton for punishment) :lol:entertain us.
    Paco went first. Using metal balls attached to long chains, and filled with flammables, his twisting, turning and jumping proved that he is a Master of his Art.:cool:
    Killjoy went next. HUGE plumes of fire eminated from his face. :shock:KillJoy is the broher of Satan:evil:, both shown in this link, at an earlier Suspension Show.
    Anyhoo, some of the flammable fluid dripped down his bearded chin, and when the wick got to it KA-WHUMP! :shock::shock:haha.
    Luckily, dude was standing Fire Marshal, with a wet towel.
    Killjoy came out of the house 10minutes later. Face hairless. Burned half, shaved the rest :lol:.
    Using this software, uploading pics when telling a story is pretty much useless, so here's the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/10760664@N04/

2. Evil Cool! Thanks for sharing that.
  3. Zev0

Zev0 Member

Holy Carp. And that don't hurt?????:evil:
  4. cory

cory Guest

WAS eating my lunch, now I have to clean it up.
  5. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

to quote George The Painter, from his latest article in 'The Horse Backstreet Choppers' magazine, "Of course I got it to go out, that isn't the first time I've caught my face on fire...!" LOL Awesome stuff there, thanks for sharing!
  6. KiDD

KiDD Member

Was he spinning fire poi?