Ordered from AE Bike

Junster

Local time
2:00 AM
I got a link from another thread to AE Bike. I ordered a 90mm rise handlebar last night. Came to a lil over $25 w/shipping. I got the comfirmation today. Just a short thread to report on their performance. I'll post again when I know more. They have alot of not motored bike stuff. The prices are reasonable. If you order over $75 they ship free.

http://aebike.com/page.cfm?pageID=30

I'm glad you posted this. I've never heard of these guys. That shipping policy is very attractive.

The only thing, though, is that I couldn't see actual parts listed anywhere. It would be nice to be able to turn to them for, say, brakes and levers or shifters, bearings, etc.

I'll have to search that site a bit more when I get a chance.

I've bought from them several times, including when I bought my S-A dynohub. Fast service, decent prices.

Last edited:
Ok got the shipping confirmation today, 2 days order till ship. Tracking number came in the email. Thanks Loquin they do seem like they are right on it. I just wanted a little more rise in my bars to get some weight off my hands.

Correction: The email says tracking number avail in 24 hours online.

Ok I just got the UPS tracking number update via my email was only 3 hours after I got the shipping notice. Cool

Last edited:
Back