Oregon refueling

biketec

Local time
3:40 AM
Hey gang,
It's been quite some time since I have been on here but it's good to be back!

So long story short I am planning a trip from Canada to Mexico on the pch late April or early may. One of my main concerns is Oregon and there fuel laws about pumping gas.
So my question is for people who live there or have passed through there. I will be riding a gebe gx35 so it will be straight pump gas however I will need to fill up along the way as well as filling reserve msr bottles. I'm aware of non approved fuel containers and that's what poses the problem.
Has anyone had experience in filling up bottles and there tanks in Oregon as you can't pump your own gas in that state? If so how do you go about fueling up?

Thanks for your time in advance and I look forward to hearing from you. I will be starting a thread soon about all my gear I will be using as well as updates on my travels.

have someone print you out a cerification with a vinyal printer. or see if you can order a sticker. we have that law in ny and as long as the pump is self serve ive filled soda bottles full of gas. its only illegal if you get caught.

Back