Votes: 52 65.0%
  • No... I can't get up to that speed

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • No I would poop myself at that speed

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Motorbikes can get up to 40mph?

Votes: 6 7.5%

• Total voters
Just read up in the forums VTEC, lots of great info there! Print that pic as a template and use it for your purchase :)

Thanks for the comment Riley! I was just talking with 5-7 today about how lucky we are to have a place like this to ride. All kinds of great scenery to enjoy!

Just read up in the forums VTEC, lots of great info there! Print that pic as a template and use it for your purchase :)

Thanks for the comment Riley! I was just talking with 5-7 today about how lucky we are to have a place like this to ride. All kinds of great scenery to enjoy!

very lucky... very blessed

hey ed do you know what is the smallest size mountain bike frame you can put an 80cc Chinese engine on?

My seat post measures 13", but stick with Ed's 14". Mine was a nightmare to fit. The aluminum part of the motor mounts had to be hogged out radically. Spark plug barely fits. Even had to cut away part of the plastic air filter housing. I think part of the problem is the wheelbase is 2" shorter than most I have seen. (Walmart cheapy) Perhaps wheelbase should be considered along with the seat post height?

Got mine over 50+ on the expressway with an Andyinville 38 tooth rear sprocket. If I opened it up I could have hit 60 but I'm too old to be taking a chance and crashing at those speeds. That was too fast for my so I slapped my 47 tooth sprocket back on and it can hit mid 40s climbing up a hill. I have a 5.8 Morini with carbon fiber reeds and a Pipelyne tuned pipe.

Arrgh! Made the run to town and back yesterday averaging 40. Only got 113 mpg. Need to be easier on the throttle. Maybe.

Back