Own a NE-5 Whizzer?

If You do?? You Can Build it into this Bike,, With Our Frame Kit, Your Choice of Color.. Have Fun Ride safe Snake Bite helmetscooterworks@cox.net or Call at 602-405-0394

Attachments

• the 1937ish Motor Bike.jpg
    the 1937ish Motor Bike.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 476
Last edited:
Hey,,Thank U Mr. Bill Green..!! WE Must Mention.. U can have Bill Green Build yours Out with His Good JuJu ,and His Whizzer products.. So Also Contact Bill Green ...

Joe's Build

Joe's Is going to be Rather Bossa Nova.. with 1920 Indian Color and Trim..Powered By a Quenton Built Whizz Banger/ with Bill Green Billit Head,, Yes and Matching Side Cover..

Attachments

• lot177.jpg
    lot177.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
Animal Rescue Weekend, Or "The Help Feed the Mutts benifit Shows" Snickering '-)

Animal Benifit Weekend Shows.. Today we did the Alteritive transpo Show,and then On to the end Of a Sreet Rod Show.. Tomorrow The Main Event to Rescue and Help Feed Orphin Mutts..

The Fellow ON his 1947 Schwinn, out fitted with an H-Model, Said It was His when New... Said He dusted it off and showed Up,,with Tires Old a cracked. and then wanted to Race Me?? ,, So being the Rat Mutt that I am, It was On!! He was really tuff ,,I bet he's 6'4" 270 lbs. Pushing 65?? and was Pedaling like a mad Man, and Won, 3 out of our 7 races.. I was blown away how in shape that guy was,Standing hard Upright front tire Bouncing off the ground,, and that Dammed old Motor was Kicking Butt Too.. The Times He won, I was sort of raking Back at the Guys Gyrations.. Too Much Funny stuff,, In the Life and times Of DK/Helmutt Geeeeeees LaWeezze

Attachments

• H Ne-5.jpg
    H Ne-5.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
Hi Guys,
Yes on the matching billet cover :) Looking forward to hearing that Snake Bite is bending some steel :) for my Frame. I like that Indian color that has maroon in it. A very Cool bike for sure. And
Made in the USA !!*****

Back