Own a NE-5 Whizzer?

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Snake Bite, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Snake Bite

Snake Bite Member

If You do?? You Can Build it into this Bike,, With Our Frame Kit, Your Choice of Color.. Have Fun Ride safe Snake Bite helmetscooterworks@cox.net or Call at 602-405-0394

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009

2. bill green

bill green Member

Hi Guy Didnt mean to bump you down on the list . So I thought I should say something...By the way GREAT frame job..Bill

3. Snake Bite

Snake Bite Member

Hey,,Thank U Mr. Bill Green..!! WE Must Mention.. U can have Bill Green Build yours Out with His Good JuJu ,and His Whizzer products.. So Also Contact Bill Green ...

4. bill green

bill green Member

Howdy this is to cool of A Bike . how is joes coming along . Have fitted for the center stand . thats all..Bill

5. Snake Bite

Snake Bite Member

Joe's Build

Joe's Is going to be Rather Bossa Nova.. with 1920 Indian Color and Trim..Powered By a Quenton Built Whizz Banger/ with Bill Green Billit Head,, Yes and Matching Side Cover..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  6. bill green

bill green Member

:red_indian::patriot:Hi And it looks like A matching billet side cover . Bill MADE IN USA

7. Snake Bite

Snake Bite Member

Animal Rescue Weekend, Or "The Help Feed the Mutts benifit Shows" Snickering '-)

Animal Benifit Weekend Shows.. Today we did the Alteritive transpo Show,and then On to the end Of a Sreet Rod Show.. Tomorrow The Main Event to Rescue and Help Feed Orphin Mutts..

The Fellow ON his 1947 Schwinn, out fitted with an H-Model, Said It was His when New... Said He dusted it off and showed Up,,with Tires Old a cracked. and then wanted to Race Me?? ,, So being the Rat Mutt that I am, It was On!! He was really tuff ,,I bet he's 6'4" 270 lbs. Pushing 65?? and was Pedaling like a mad Man, and Won, 3 out of our 7 races.. I was blown away how in shape that guy was,Standing hard Upright front tire Bouncing off the ground,, and that Dammed old Motor was Kicking Butt Too.. The Times He won, I was sort of raking Back at the Guys Gyrations.. Too Much Funny stuff,, In the Life and times Of DK/Helmutt Geeeeeees LaWeezze

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  8. StillDream'n

StillDream'n Guest

Hi Guys,
    Yes on the matching billet cover :) Looking forward to hearing that Snake Bite is bending some steel :) for my Frame. I like that Indian color that has maroon in it. A very Cool bike for sure. And
    Made in the USA !!*****

9. bill green

bill green Member

USA USA USA USA Bill

10. Snake Bite

Snake Bite Member

Hech Ya, ....... USA First !! I'll Call Ya Joe.. You'll Love It.. Sunday,

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  11. bill green

bill green Member

:punk::punk::punk::punk:Hi Kramer The guy you were racing had a little more wind drag . Is that cheating ....LOL ..Bill

12. bill green

bill green Member

Hi Snakebite Do you tell me you were going to 22.5 deg on the neck so any of the forks could be used .. Bill

13. Snake Bite

Snake Bite Member

Yes, it Makes Most sence.. and 32 degrees will freak out the Novice Rider.. So it Is cut in stone 22.5 is perfect.. Cheaper too for the end Builder with More Options

14. bill green

bill green Member

::banana::banana::banana::Hi It makes sence to me . More options what a novel adea....Bill

15. bill green

bill green Member

:worthless:Hi Kramer Please send me more close up,s of your frame or post them Im thinking about 12 hp would get it done . about 152cc and lots of billet....rippen.....not A vender Bill

16. Snake Bite

Snake Bite Member

Ok > I tried to Change or delete My E-Mail address.. Oooops lets Just Blame it On the Bossa Nova.. and Now If You are Interested In any Of My designs WE Have put into production.. For the purpose Of sharing this motor Bike Frame Kit, Rolling Kits, and Complete Customs orders Kits Or Builds.. So Private Message Me or Call area Code 602-405-0394 We Except,Visa/Mastercard.American Express,Discover,Opus.and Your International Dinners Club Card .. Or If U can, Just Come and Visit Our Plant. In PHX.AZ. and see US Citizens Working the assembly Line making these very Fun Motorized Bicycles. Thanks for Your Support.. Sincerely Dk/Helmutt

17. StillDream'n

StillDream'n Guest

How that is what I call A out-standing USA Company all the way!!!! Like too see a Made In The USA plate on the Bike! Do you take a JC Penny Card :) I am in for one, Frame it is !!
    Joe

18. Snake Bite

Snake Bite Member

Oops Sorry Bill.. I forgot the picture's

Attached Files:

19. StillDream'n

StillDream'n Guest

Right on Bill, I am with you Man, pictures are important and you build some fantastic Bikes! How are you doing Bill ? You are a Cool
    guy for sure!! Airplanes are my thing, but Bikes turn my Crank :)
    Joe

20. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Hey Snake Bite,

How soon can we see it with the EZ motor & drive sytem?

Lookin good!

Have fun,