Owned Oscar For One Year!

Discussion in 'Whizzer Motorized Bicycles' started by Hal the Elder, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Hal the Elder

Hal the Elder Member

Hello, Whizzerites!

I bought OSCAR, my new 2005 NE5 Whizzer one year ago today. I am his first owner!

When I bought him on November 1, 2008, he had 0.7 miles on his odometer. He now has 370.1 miles.

Maybe with another year of riding he'll be broken in!

I want to thank Quenton and all the other experts for assisting me with parts and information for converting Oscar into a personalized ride for me!

HAL

Attached Files:

2. Snake Bite

Snake Bite Member

Cool Beans

I Like It when I see all Pulling together to make someones day.. Oscar Looks Pretty Cool .. May all the best JuJu be with You and Your Ride Hal ... Helmutt:helmet:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  3. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Hi Hal & Oscar,

Just a quick note to mention that I love it when a plan comes together. I also need to tell you I picked up Oscar's clutch hub a few days ago and am getting ready to rebuild it and put it back into circulation.

When I saw the tag with "OSCAR" written on it, I wondered how he is doing, now I know, great news.

Have fun,

4. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

It's good to hear that things are going well for you.

Oscar's looking good, too.

5. Hal the Elder

Hal the Elder Member

I Only Need One More Thing:

And I can't find it in the exhaust components section of any auto parts store:

That is a short section (6") of 1-1/4" flex pipe so I can finally make that upswept exhaust pipe for Oscar.

HAL