Partial Part sources?

Drunkskunk

Local time
9:19 PM
In an attempt to learn how to set up carbs (I know nothing about 2 strokes) and in order to get a junk moped through inspection so i can get it titled ( its frame was to be cut up and used to make my bike "legal") I swiped the carb from my HT kit and used it on my Peugeot moped.

After a few days of fiddling with it, i have discovered 2 things. The peugeot isn't junk, and this carb works 10 times better than the stock one.
My HT bike isn't getting this carb back!

But this leaves me without a throttle or carb for the HT 80cc. So where is a good place to get just those parts?

OUCH....

Watch out for that fourth link you have posted there! A quick search of this forum will show you many many many many many many many many many bad things about revolutioncycles.

Not to mention (I am almost sure of this) being permanantly banned from this forum and site!

OUCH....

Watch out for that fourth link you have posted there! A quick search of this forum will show you many many many many many many many many many bad things about revolutioncycles.

Not to mention (I am almost sure of this) being permanantly banned from this forum and site!
Thanks for the heads up. I did a quick search and removed the link.

wow, thanks. 22 to 30 bucks on the carb isn't a bad deal!

I wounder if these things can be chromed?

Back