Parts, Entire Engine Kit, & Complete Bike (will ship from WI)

Parts For Sale

All parts are in great condition and have been aquired from unused kits and such. 80cc Kits bought from importer in California he sells on ebay and last name is Shi. I think it is the same stuff as Dax. It would be great to sell all parts to one buyer. Will split up - ask for shipping quote, i am reasonable. Located in Milwaukee, WI.

1. Random Bolts/Nuts - Click picture for detail and see if the bolt/nut you want is there. 10 +S&H

2. Muffler 10 +S&H

3. 6 engine mount brackets and 4 others 5 +S&H

4. drill through mount 2 +S&H

5. 4 spark plugs 15 +S&H

6. engine block mount 2 +S&H

7. 4 threaded bolts 6 +S&H

8. Chain links, end, key: only end and key are right size. 5 +S&H

9. 2 clutch tool 1 +S&H

10. 3 sprockets (1 big, 2 small) 3 each +S&H

11. 3 chain guards 1 each +S&H

12. 2 10mm tools 1 each +S&H

Various Parts For Sale - Pictures
Click Picture for detail.

------------------------------------------------------
Engine Kit For Sale

In the box is complete engine kit, minus engine. Engine is included, currently engine is unassembled and needs new piston. Includes all 4 bolts cylinder (excellent condition), muffler gasket, other gasket... Everything is else seen in picture. All one would have to do i get a new piston and rings and they have themselves a kit ready to go. I paid 200 for the kit, I will let it go for 100 dollars shipped in 48 states.

Engine Kit For Sale - Pictures
Click Picture for detail.

Lastly I have an entire bike for sale, all put together, but engine is currently not mounted and is very loud (might need new gasket) This is only sold locally in Milwaukee area.

Contact Me with all questions, offers, and needs

Update

Rebuilt Engine with remaining parts. Motored Bike works, needs a little tune up and care for the first couple of miles, but looking like a great build. Selling in Milwaukee, Chicago, Madison, Lake Delton Areas. Normally ask $350 for this model, must sell $300.

Still have engine kit minus motor.

Still have tons of spare parts.

Still have lower half of engine: crankshaft, crankcase, clutch...

One good cylinder also extra.

Still have engine kit minus motor.

Sold 1/2 Engine and 2 Sprockets

Still want to sell:

Rebuilt Engine with remaining parts. Motored Bike works, needs a little tune up and care for the first couple of miles, but looking like a great build. Selling in Milwaukee, Chicago, Madison, Lake Delton Areas. Normally ask $350 for this model, must sell $300.

do you still have the muffler and is so how much shipped to niagara falls canada postal code l2g4h3

Back