Pedal Crank Axel Question

Discussion in '4-Stroke Engines' started by Jayroma, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Jayroma

Jayroma New Member

Hi, I'm starting a new build on a huffy Nel Lusso bike. The frame is pretty much the same as most huffy cruiser bikes. I'm putting a HS 4 stroke motor on it. Now the kits come with the 2 piece cranks. And the huffy has a 1 one piece crank so I obviously need to change that out. But Im needing the long axle. They have crank kits out there but the only thing I need is the axle, not the whole kit, does anyone know where to get one. Or has anyone had the same problem? thanks

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016

2. FurryOnTheInside

FurryOnTheInside Active Member

Sick Bike Parts does square taper sealed bottom bracket units in various lengths and converters for US/BMX threadless to European standard threaded BB shell.
    And they are less expensive than bicycle shops.

3. Jayroma

Jayroma New Member

Thanks I checked them out, but its extremely hard to find exactly what is needed. Maybe someone that has put a 4 stroke on a huffy bike would know what to do?

4. bakaneko

bakaneko Active Member

I have the bottom bracket conversion kit from gasbike.net and am not using it. The axle is 6" in length. Let me know if you need it and I can send it to you. Just send me back the cost of shipping when you can if you need. :)

Also, Tom from Rubicon has a HS huffy davidson motorized so send him a message to see if he has thoughts on it too.

http://www.gasbike.net/products/bottom-bracket-conversion-kit

Attached Files:

Tom from Rubicon likes this.
  5. Jayroma

Jayroma New Member

Wow that's very considerate and kind, thank you for the offer, I messaged Tom, but Ill defiantly let you know if I need that piece after talking to him. Thank you again