Phoenix area builder Apprentice Help Wanted

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by KCvale, Jul 1, 2015.

1. KCvale

KCvale Motorized Bicycle Vendor

Sorry to use the main for this but there is no 'Help Wanted' forum and I need a new helper with MB experience...
    What better place to ask right?

I have one new guy with a couple weeks experience but I build all kinds of bikes and could use another set of local hands.

This is a paid apprenticeship.
    Chump change at $20 a day to show up at 7am and work until noonish, but it's not about the money to start...
    It's a learning adventure you can't learn in any school.

Drop me an e-mail for the Contact Form on my web site if you are interested.
    The shop is my home off of 15th ave and Peoria in North Phoenix (Sunnyslope).

I have some current mostly done projects like another 79cc Pred on a 29" Fatal Love to a 1KW electric fat tire shifter, to the newest 10G KCK long shaft shifter with a 53cc HS 144F-1G 4-stroke engine and of course some 2-stroke builds and repairs.

Don't quit a real job for this opportunity as it is not a good paying carrier path yet, but I keep growing and it could be.

2. Leroybrown420

Leroybrown420 Member

How often do you need help? I'm in north Glendale and always can use beer money.
  3. KCvale

We can ALL use some extra beer money ;-}
    I received your e-mail, I will get back with you and the couple other guys that responded to this post via e-mail this weekend as around here, the holiday festivities have already begun.
  4. MotorBicycleRacing

MotorBicycleRacing Well-Known Member

What happened to the guy who was working with you?
  5. KCvale

His wife made him get a 'real' job ;-}
    I do have one new guy already though.