Phoenix area builder Apprentice Help Wanted

KCvale

In memory of KCvale 1959 - 2019
Local time
3:53 AM
Sorry to use the main for this but there is no 'Help Wanted' forum and I need a new helper with MB experience...
What better place to ask right?

I have one new guy with a couple weeks experience but I build all kinds of bikes and could use another set of local hands.

This is a paid apprenticeship.
Chump change at $20 a day to show up at 7am and work until noonish, but it's not about the money to start...
It's a learning adventure you can't learn in any school.

Drop me an e-mail for the Contact Form on my web site if you are interested.
The shop is my home off of 15th ave and Peoria in North Phoenix (Sunnyslope).

I have some current mostly done projects like another 79cc Pred on a 29" Fatal Love to a 1KW electric fat tire shifter, to the newest 10G KCK long shaft shifter with a 53cc HS 144F-1G 4-stroke engine and of course some 2-stroke builds and repairs.

Don't quit a real job for this opportunity as it is not a good paying carrier path yet, but I keep growing and it could be.

How often do you need help?
I'm in north Glendale and always can use beer money.
We can ALL use some extra beer money ;-}
I received your e-mail, I will get back with you and the couple other guys that responded to this post via e-mail this weekend as around here, the holiday festivities have already begun.

Sorry to use the main for this but there is no 'Help Wanted' forum and I need a new helper with MB experience...
What better place to ask right?

I have one new guy with a couple weeks experience but I build all kinds of bikes and could use another set of local hands.

This is a paid apprenticeship.
Chump change at $20 a day to show up at 7am and work until noonish, but it's not about the money to start...
What happened to the guy who was working with you?

Back