Pics of my first!

Hey now!
Just spent a few afternoons building a ride and thought I might share a few photos. Bike is a Greenline 26" Super Classic Cruiser and engine is 2009 Raw 80cc. I put different bars and a Schwinn seat on it. I had a Bell leather tool bag in my hands today and put it back but now that it runs I think I will carry some tools and a new spark-plug with me.
Anywhoo, feel free to make comments or ask questions.

Scotty

Attachments

• S4020477.jpg
    S4020477.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 1,098
  • S4020478.jpg
    S4020478.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 394
I like that type of handle bar on a cruiser. I am just finishing a motorbike cruiser but it has the large rounder handle bar but I plan to change to one like yours. I did buy a seat like that and made a big difference in comfort. Thanks for posting the picture, bike looks good.

looks good man!

get some of that slack out of the chain or you will rattle your teeth out! :)

Looks like u don't have much room there but if possible turn your air filter the other way around(even if u need to trim it down)
Fine job though man.

I would like to turn the air filter cover down but there is just not enough room. Not really an issue as I don't ride in the rain and as soon as the new racing carb with offest intake is available I'm going to replace it.
Thanks for all your comments and I appreciate the advice.
Scotty

Looks like u don't have much room there but if possible turn your air filter the other way around(even if u need to trim it down)
Fine job though man.
ive heard this before, why is it so important?

Back