pics

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Suggestions' started by scrollerguy, Feb 18, 2007.

1. scrollerguy

scrollerguy Guest

:sad: Hi, Scrollerguy here, tried to post some pics, but, I'm not exactly sure how. Any suggestions other than the sticky?

2. pianoman8t8

pianoman8t8 Guest

click on "upload picture" when replying/posting. it's on the right-hand side. above the upper left of the text box, above "close tags". Hope this helps

-pianoman

3. etheric

etheric Guest

http://www.motoredbikes.com/viewtopic.php?t=142

You can test post in the post I linked you to above.

If you have read that post, the FAQ regarding picture posting, made sure that your picture is the correct size and format, and clicked on the "upload picture" button above the text box and if it STILL doesn't work, then please respond with exactly what actions you have taken, and exactly what happens and when the problem arises.

If you want to post a picture that is already on a server somewhere else on the web then simply paste the URL in the text field, highlight it, and then click on the "Img" button. Be careful though, some people/servers really don't like this.

[​IMG]

4. Barret

Barret Guest

I personally use PhotoBucket (www.photobucket.com) to avoid any animosity. It's free and easy to use. Just a suggestion.... :)

5. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

just a quick note concerning outside image-hosting...please use a 600 MAXIMUM width to allow for easy reading/viewing of the forum, anything larger causes a bottom scrollbar 8)