Picture of Quenton's new proto-type

Discussion in 'Dealer Advertisements' started by jbcruisin, Jan 14, 2009.

1. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

Deep throat from Watergate (remember him you old guys) is still alive. Here is a spy shot at Quenton's new proto-type.

Attached Files:

2. bobco

bobco New Member

That's sharp! I wonder what engine he's using on it....or is that 'classified info'...?

3. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

LOVE it!!! I can't wait to get one and try it out...

4. StillDream'n

StillDream'n Guest

I sure would like to try it out!! Really looks nice.
    Joe Pierson
    Kerman Ca.

5. azbill

azbill Active Member

I hope it works as good as it looks :):):)
    we have been waiting so long for a 4stroke that actually works and is still a bike

6. Sweet.

I suspect the real genius of this bike is located under that little black box with the chain coming out the back. I've heard good things. I think I want one - sight unseen. Maybe two.

Then I'll need to find a house with a 4 bike garage.:cool:

7. go-rebels

go-rebels Member

OK, Quenton, give it up. What's in the black box?

8. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Ok,

"Faster than a speeding bullet." "More powerful than a locomotive." "Able to leap tall buildings at a single bound." "Look!" "Up in the sky." "Its a bird." "It's a plane." "It's EZ Motorbike." "Yes it's EZ Motorbike, a strange visitor from another dimension who came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of normal motorbikes."
    One of the main components in the "black box" is KISS [Keep It Simple Stupid]. The most common comment from the few that have seen the system is, "wow, it is so simple, why didn't I think of that". I don't want to understate the engineering or the many months spent to make it work perfectly, but it does transfer about 95%~98% of the power to the rear wheel.
    The "spy" shot isn't the final production version and several cosmetic changes are in the process.

Have fun,

9. It's Super moto

Hey Q. Look familiar? Is it faster than this? I know it's last years model but the signature on it is Q.G.

IMG_0975.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
  10. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Hi Zomby,
    I think the twin pipe [thrusters] will make it faster than the EZ.
    Sure is a good looking Whizzzer!

Have fun,

11. New direction

Best of luck with your new Company. Hope that you still continue improving the last (No respect) corporations plunders. They will miss you. Thanks for all your innovations & I for one - am proud to own one of your classics.

Thank You Quenton!

12. MotorBicycleRacing

MotorBicycleRacing Well-Known Member

EZ MotorBike 48 cc 4 Stroke

That is one very sweet looking motorized bike Zomby, but come on that is hardly a fair comparison as the EZ Motorbike is 48 cc against the Whizzers 138 cc

However I think the EZ Motor Bike would give a stock Whizzer a pretty
    good run for the money......

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  13. mabman

mabman Member

The stock Whizzer is still under 2 hp and that 49cc motor is 1.5 so factoring that the Whizzer motor weighs more than the other enough that the power to weight ration is probably pretty darn close and with the efficiency of the drive train in the high 90's and the overall simplicity and lower cost of the EZ Motor system tips the scales nicely in their direction it looks like to me. Good job all around. :clap:

14. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Quenton had no trouble keeping up with our Whizzers on the ride into town during the East Coast Rally last year. We were cruisin' along at 35mph into Lewes, and the prototype was hardly straining.

15. MotorBicycleRacing

MotorBicycleRacing Well-Known Member

EZ MotorBike Motorized Bicycle

Hey, you are making me jealous, you already got to ride one and I
    will be waiting for a little while until I get to put an EZ motorbike through it's paces :grin5:

16. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Hey Forbisher
    I got to ride it too and it hauled my big butt around with no trouble at all. The drive train is so efficient that almost all the engine power makes it to the rear wheel and the simplicity is just a thing of beauty too. Everyone who gets in on this is in for a pleasant surprise. A motorbike kit that doesn't need to be fixed all the time. That's a wonderful thing.

Jim

17. azbill

azbill Active Member

now I have to clean the drool off my keyboard :(:(

you guys are getting me all excited :):)

I just hope i can afford it !!!

18. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

What I really like is that they are taking the time to make sure that when the kit goes on the market it will be as bullet-proof as possible. There has been a lot of testing so far, and they aren't done yet. Quenton has been trying to break it and hasn't succeeded yet! :grin5:

19. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

this is some pretty exciting news for motor biker's everywhere

I think that many these days are looking for a quality MB ride

from what we are hearing -- this will be the motor bike that many have been waiting for

and that new riders wishing to start out with the motor bike that will satisfy for a long time

exciting THINGS as we all look forward to what's new in MB's

from up top the mountain wishing all involved the best of luck

Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
  20. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

But will it fit Honda GXH50s that are out there already...I have a 'friend' who wants to know.