Picture of Quenton's new proto-type

Hey Quenton,

I am one of those guys that Mountainman was referring to. I am having a lot of fun with the Felt Medical Corps bike and I have put nearly 600 miles on it and it runs great however. I would like to set it aside for special rides, and have a bike that I can use for an every-day bike for using for my twice weekly Starbucks run. I like the looks of the simple 2 stroke motor but I like the consistent dependability of a 4 stroke-r, so I have been holding back, waiting to see you product until I do anything. I am staying tuned and liked the progress on your web page and your overall concept and goals. Charge on,

Keith

How does it sound with that tailpipe?

Would be cool to see and hear some video

As someone who saw, heard and rode the prototype, I can tell you that the sound with the flex pipe and that tip is very impressive for a 49cc engine. It really sounds good! Unfortunately I only took photos, not video.

1001 miles, over 180 MPG average, not a single problem! Average top speed [170 pound rider on flat road] 37 MPH. Changed drive ratios in under 3 min. today. Shortest trip so far was 15 miles. Longest distance traveled so far was 102 Miles round trip. Changed oil 6 times. Rode into high head winds today and only slowed to 32 MPH.

Have fun,

those motor bike things up close (!!!)

180 MPG average, not a single problem!
37 MPH
Changed drive ratios in under 3 min.
Rode into high head winds today and only slowed to 32 MPH.

that sounds like some real fun there Quenton

many are waiting (excited) to see one of those things up close

we love to ride those motor bike THINGS

Hi,

Latest pictures...............

Have fun,

Attachments

• Mvc-072f.jpg
    Mvc-072f.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 403
  • Mvc-074f.jpg
    Mvc-074f.jpg