Plese help!!

Andres

Local time
12:14 AM
So i was doing 47mph on my bike with a 32t sprocket so i chance to 28t and it went slower about 42mph.

It's to hard for the motor to pull that gear . That's where the shift kit comes in .

going by your logic of smaller = faster a 2 tooth should be fastest? sadly it doesnt work like that.

umm. i know everyone has their own ideas about safe speeds but 47 mph is not safe...
i've gone faster on a normal bike with no engine , safe no fun YES! of course always wear a nice helmet and you can get motocross gear if your really worried about injuries , i once seen a guy crushed on his bicycle in a city centre by a rubbish truck both were going about 5mph .
Now tell me what safe is?

Safe is not crashing, period! Fear can help also.

Feel over gear you can't hear it well some times .it's up to you to find what you like or thinks better I had 36t and think a 30t wood be best .my pocket bike motor on push bike with 20inc wheels was a guess to at lest get it to go like a pocket bike . Evon better 54t lazer cut sproket .then it reved out with no pedaling so 52t next still revs out still no pedaling .mybe 2t off more and that's it 70kmh plus .and no pedaling .any more and I would need to pedel . And probably hit 80kmh /50 mph ..I don't won't to pedal ever lol

Back