PNW MB.c Mini Rally October 15-17

mini rally pit stop & safety meeting!

this is unclepunk-riff & the gang at wavys place! refreshments & good b,s, were had by all! they had a fabulous day of rideing as the clouds parted for them ! i on the other hand i had to work dagnabbit! but i got a new bike so it was a vey good day!!:D

Attachments

• IMG_1421.JPG
    IMG_1421.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_1423.JPG
    IMG_1423.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_1417.JPG
    IMG_1417.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 265
cool

how instant is that! just left the fun at wavys & stormys, with riff, auggie and beach cruzin...they had lots of fun, me i ran around long beach getting ready for the wedding saturday! happy motoring all! i should be up and running real soon:eek::):D

Very cool, gang! Did you guys get ride pics? Maybe some of all the bikes together? I wish I could have made it up for this. Once I finish the bike I am working on, Richard and I are going to do our best to break free for a weekend and head up.

Dan

Those pics have made my day!:D Kind of reminds me of a 60's album cover.
Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see the rest.:)

to cool for words

I don,t the word to use "motorbikeing ecxtsey" ya that comes close.It was sooo cool haveing somebody from out of town to ride whith for while riff is one cool dude and i had a great time now the rest of you guy's need to get over here to see what it's all about home of the MBc pnw riders its great and your all wellcome! I,m sure theres a few more pic's floting around thell be up soon:cool:

yowzah! what a superb time...as hosts, we were blessed to have so many positive things happen in just one "short" day, i'm going to let rif tell about the cool things, and there are definitely some cool things to tell of, i was so happy to watch him have such a great time :cool:

earlier this year, rif and i were part of the 1st ever MBc gathering: http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=4623

the group pic i posted earlier is another first for MBc..3 styles ridin' side by side :D

that was taken about 11am, a light steady rain was already in gear, we expected to be racing in between showers all day...we knew what we were in for, too...the afternoon before we'd done 8 miles in a total downpour to be treated to pizza & pepsi at quay & cruzin's :):cool:

we had lunch at the "berry patch" (a beach baron's hangout)...this is looking west thru the center of ocean park, where the road drops off is the beach:
MVC-759F.JPG

notice the sun was shining when we left...notice it was still shining when we stopped at the oysterville cemetary 6 miles later:
MVC-760F.JPG

from there to ledbetter point...3.5 miles of the best motoredbiking anywhere, but don't take my word for it, wait for rif's post...here's a hint at the kind of folks we met up there, the windtrike dude rides as much as he can before they snag him and send him home, he's not harming anything, but the beach is a legal highway. note the sun is still shining:
MVC-761F.JPG

zoom on back down the beautiful 3.5 miles to be treated to a showing of the local wildlife, more setup for rif's story. and we ran another 3 miles in to dee's house, where 2 of my best friends anywhere anytime finally met, and 4 very good friends did nothing BUT have fun for a couple hours. rif also met the original sabrina, dee's groovy greyhound:
MVC-763F.JPG

we hung out til right bfore sundown:
MVC-764F.JPG

then bam, a really nice 8-mile shot to wavy's from there, you seen that wild episode already...btw-wavy looks pretty funny pushing the remote to take the pic, eh? figured i'd better clear that up :LOL:

4 miles back to my 'hood & then about 15 minutes of 3 headlights racing the oval parking lot...it was awesome!

rif started the day by checking out the Golden Eagle, i ended the rain-free day by checking out the Whizzer...needless to say, we were both impressed:
MVC-753F.JPGMvc-766f.jpg

there it is, just another day in motoredbiking paradise :)

i wanna thank, well, everyone :cool:

very cool pics
a good time was had by all it appears
(and by me through the pics/narrative :D)

I have to say, the whizzer looks tiny under the big guy :LOL:

Hay all! For those at the rally I made it home safe, i only got lost once- I made a wrong turn and ended up on a dirt road in the mountains somewhere...
Anyway. First I want to thank every single one of you individually and collectively for the comraderie, friendship, and hospitality shown to this grungy, greasy, dripping wet & dirty ol' motoredbro while I was visiting!!!
We truly are a brotherhood, and please know, that my door is always open should any (or all) of you find yourselves up this way!!!
Now. I must appologize for not giving my tales of adventure, excitement, and degeniration, but I'm totally exhausted from all the riding, and then driving back to T-Town.
I Will post tomorrow fi5rst thing, and tell everyone that the PAradise of Motored Biking lies right here in the pacific northwest, out on the Long Beach Penninsula- Ocean Park is not only the Utopia, but is also the center of the known Motored Bike Universe...!
Thank you again, and until tomorrow- I'll be dreaming of that moment when the whizzer hit 42 M.P.H.
heheheh.

Back