Point Beach Cruiser trade for mountain bike or Staton kit

I have an awesome motorized cruiser to trade for a light weight mountain bike. I'm looking for a nice hardtail mountain bike: Cannondale, Giant, Marin no department store bikes.

The cruiser: This is a very nice bike that was originally in the display window of a high end outdoor store so it was built well. It was ridden for a while, low mileage though and fender removed but it is one sweet little bike for sure. PM for pics.

The trade: I'm looking for a nice hardtail mountain bike: Cannondale, Giant, Marin ...whatever....no department store bikes. PM me your pics.

Or Staton robin inside chain drive kit.

Trades negotiable and shipping negotiable. But if you have what I want I will work with you and make it happen.

I can buy a new Point Beach Cruiser at Wal Mart for $154.00. I was going to buy one for a build, but the frame on that model is Aluminum. Aluminum may not take the vibration from an engine. Aluminum tends to loose strength over time and may crack if used with an engine. Maybe not. Does anyone know about that frame?

The cheaper Schwinn model is $119.00, and it's a beauty, solid black with white wall tires. It has a steel frame. But, it has no front brake, and it is a single speed with a coaster brake. Also, all the stuff on the black Schwinn, including pedals, hubs, and other things are not as good as the Point Beach Cruiser; the Point Beach is a lot of bicycle for the money.

I have many steel, chromoly and aluminum motorized bikes. The only 2 that have ever broke were not aluminum.

Back