Polished clutch actuator cover & tensioner combo unit! First of it's kind!

Discussion in 'Dealer Advertisements' started by Manic Hy-per, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Manic Hy-per

Manic Hy-per Motored Bikes Sponsor

2. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

That looks more like a piece of metallic art - an example of aesthetic perfection.

Can you manufacture a complete Chinese bicycle engine in billet; including a larger capacity cylinder?

3. bobo333

bobo333 Member

YES! FINALLY!

that looks AWESOME

it the arm short enough to work with the SBP shift kit as well?

4. Manic Hy-per

It is short, you can compare it in picture to size of cover... I just do not have any experience with SBD shift kit... I work almost exclusively with OCC style "PedalChoppers".

But speaking of shift kits our next endeavor is OCC specific "machined" motor mount - Fixture... Then, a jackshaft "component" that will allow 5 speeds (functional) in conjunction with my 5 speed upgrade kit: http://www.pedalchopper.com/new-5-speed-upgrade-kit-for-occ-schwinn/ ... and later I believe the jackshart will be compatable with the super wide 3 speed hub in conjunction with our [no weld] shifter mount:http://www.pedalchopper.com/perform...luminum-parts/3sp-5sp-stingray-shifter-mount/ CHECK IT OUT! Thanks for interest!

5. bobo333

bobo333 Member

looks like the arm would be close to a good length but the pivot point is wrong for the SBP shift kit

bummer, it looks so nice too!

the pivot would need to be closer to the 'front' of the cover (or even on the magneto cover instead) for it to work on the SBP shift kit:
    [​IMG]

6. zippinaround

zippinaround Active Member

Very nice indeed! How much ?

7. Manic Hy-per

engine art...

I do not know - if our triple axis can do a compete casing - maybe - we will may eventaully look at it...

8. Manic Hy-per

9. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

When you make a complete billet casing and big bore (genuine 80cc) billet cylinder and cylinder head to suit, please sign me up to be first in line for the engine :drool5:

10. Manic Hy-per

Thanks for interest! Jim