Poopoo Pipes

echotraveler

Local time
8:56 AM
Hello friends,

i've done my search and found little about poopoo pipes here in the forums.
Discuss on pros and cons of them.

ive seen the poopoo pipes on pictures, but cant find who sells them...
im in love with grubee right now.

cheers,

echotraveler

Attachments

• Wopper24[1].jpg
    Wopper24[1].jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 965
I have the PooPoo Pipe on my '46 Columbia with a 48cc GruBee. I got it from GruBee's parts guy Dennis Foster. I'm not sure if he's still doing GruBee's parts, as I can't find him listed on GruBee's site anymore.

Attachments

• Columbia701a.jpg
    Columbia701a.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 1,204
the description about the poopoo says for use on 4 stroke....but isnt a muffler, justa a muffler??

i would like to put a nice muffle in my bike, just like KilroyCD's beaut bike!

Fetor65 thanx for the link man!

the description about the poopoo says for use on 4 stroke....but isnt a muffler, justa a muffler??

i would like to put a nice muffle in my bike, just like KilroyCD's beaut bike!

Fetor65 thanx for the link man!

Thanks for the kind words about my bike. It now looks a wee bit worn after a few years of riding, so it'll get an overhaul this spring to put it back into show condition.
They list the PooPoo in the 2-stroke section of that same site. My guess is the mounting flange might be different, but I don't know for sure.

USA Bike Motors .com ROCKS !!!!

I just got a new poo-poo pipe from http://www.usabikemotors.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3_9 Check-out that price $25.00 compared to $40.00 everywhere else. I think all of the prices are great for that matter. The communication was excellent, and only charged me the ACTUAL shipping charge. I also bought the GEN II 50cc chrome engine. It's so COOL !!!! The quality is much better than my old 2-stroke from BGF I bought 2 years ago. Anyway, I haven't got the engine installed yet, so I don't know how the pipe works. It looks great and for $25.00 , you just can't go wrong, and it's made for 2-stroke engines. Good-Luck.

Kilroycd

Man your bike looks so nice.Would needs a car when you have a bike like that.
Ever one on this site sure makes some nice motobikes.I hope when I get my trike done it will look good but after seeing all of these bike bet mine will look like ****. But hope not lol.

Back