Postings not allowed until administrator approves?

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Suggestions' started by kayaker58, Sep 5, 2012.

1. kayaker58

kayaker58 Member

This is message I am getting each time I try Posting! Is just Me? What do I have to do to get My Posting on site rite away? Frustrating because it messing up the sequence of replies, then I see where You have to go back and readjust replies to put them in order!

Never had forum do this before, is there anything I need to do to correct this?

Thanks to Abm. For all there Hard Work)

2. BigBlue

BigBlue Active Member

Welcome to the forum.

Here's the first thing you should do if you didn't already under Introduce Yourself part of the forum. This is to help reduce SPAM:

Welcome to - Motorized Bike forum | Electric Bike forum

1. Please take a short moment to read the Rules & Regulations.

2. To post on the forum you must first Register Here.

3. After registering please log into your Email account and click on the verification link.

4. That's it! You should now be able to log in and post on the forum!

Sometimes it doesn't work right away and Anton is pretty good about following up. I believe he is in Australia, so It may take a while for it to be cleared up.

Good Luck,

AKA: BigBlue
  3. Anton

Anton Administrator Staff Member

Hi kayaker58,

The spam filter auto moderates posts by new members with links and certain key words in them. In your case I think it may have also flagged a couple of legitimate posts. I have approved all your posts and you should be good from now on. If it still keeps doing it PM me I will sort the problem out for you.

Cheers, Anton
  4. kayaker58

kayaker58 Member

Thanks Anton:) Appreciate Your Finesse of the forum:) Have a Great Day:)