Poured a bottle of Black Velvet in my tank on a dare

Discussion in 'Performance Mods' started by BeachBruiser, Jan 13, 2009.

1. BeachBruiser

BeachBruiser New Member

Thing screamed for about a hundred yards and then she **** the bed. I buried the needle at around 45 though. Think the engine is pretty much burned. Don't do this yourselves.

2. BeachBruiser

BeachBruiser New Member

After I replace it I'm gonna try a 16:1 Bacardi 151:two cycle synthetic oil ratio. I'm hoping to top 60mph. The oil should protect the piston from the booze. Any thoughts?

3. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

from side to side THING

yes - we have some thoughts

sure do hope that the pooolice do not give your MB a breath test

your motor bike will end up in that dui school for a long dong time

have fun as you ride that from side to side THING

4. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

151 has too much water in it.

5. Wicked mixer

Yeah the PoPo in SaMo will take you to the JaMo, & impound your McMoto. Hope you can raise the BaMo, so you don't become abused by a McHomo. LAPD don like no Speedos. Take it down to OC race it down the Pendleton stretch of I-5. They won't even notice you there at 65 mph..... Stay out of the way though....Average car speed is 83 mph.. Seeeee Ya.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
  6. What a waste of good liquor..........LMAO...........

7. skyl4rk

skyl4rk Guest

moonshine ... rocket

8. BeachBruiser

BeachBruiser New Member

That's what I'm gonna call it!

9. lordoflightaz

lordoflightaz Member

Forget 151 try Everclear, I think it is cheaper than 151. Make sure you have a fire extinguisher near, wear fire suit

10. seca40

seca40 New Member

This reminds me of all the reasons I quit drinking.:ack2:

Keep us posted on your uhh.....progress?:whistling: haha JK Have fun. Tell us what happens.

11. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

Be sure to set your needle valve to the richest setting! If you over rev that thing it could come unglued. Swap your seat with an old frying pan incase the piston flys!

12. ZnsaneRyder

ZnsaneRyder Member

Agreed, Everclear kicks some major azz.

13. Where are you

Flash in the pan....................See you... Not.!!!!

14. loquin

loquin Active Member

A friend of mine had a job as a runner at mid-ohio dirt-bike race track as a teenager, & he rode his VERY tired mini-bike to run errands. One day, he ran out of gas near a pit crew, and they offered nitromethane to get him back.

As he put it, that tired old B&S minibike turned into a rip-roarin', hill-climbin', dirt-throwin', back-down-from-nothing SOB for about a minute. Then, the engine disassembled itself.