prayer for Obama (very sincere)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by scokes, Apr 21, 2010.

1. scokes

scokes Member

I'll let those of you who own a Bible, do the research for yourself. It will mean that much more. :devilish:

2. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

3. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

way to get us into our Bibles

way to get us into our Bibles on this early morning

I agree

4. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

he can't be an Obama Mama one ????

where are SimpleSimons coments here
    I know that he studies the Bible ----- much
    he can't be an Obama Mama one ????

5. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

I voted for Obama, in the confident expectation that his presidency would do pretty much just what it is doing - nothing substantive or progressive, but very, very divisive of the country.

That reference is incomplete, as it is my reasonable expectation that we will see both Ps 109:8 & 9 come true.
  6. Zev0

Zev0 Member

WOW Simon, 109:9 is a little heavy. You really think that will happen?
  7. SimpleSimon

I am somewhat surprised it has not happened yet.
  8. Zev0

Zev0 Member

True, but WOW think of what happens then. Joe Biden??? Heaven help us all. And think if they're both gone. That is totally unimaginable. LOL
  9. SimpleSimon

"Come the revolution, where will YOU stand?"
  10. Zev0

Zev0 Member

Now that my friend is a dumb question. Obviously you have not read my previous posts on the revolution matter. I, as a military retiree have already been branded as a suspected terrorist. I have sworn to protect the Constitution, but NOT the president. I am a die hard true blue American and will fight to the death to protect my country. Plus THEY will NOT take my guns.
  11. SimpleSimon

Did you not note the quotation marks?

I know very well where you stand, Zevo. Nor do you stand alone, I assure you of that. While not a veteran (the secretary of defense told me in 1973 that the US military was not an equal opportunity employer, and they did not hire the handicapped), I served in another capacity, and I too took the oath to defend and uphold the Constitution.

I will not be forsworn.