prepare for pole shift (REAL!!)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by masterx1234, Sep 24, 2011.

1. masterx1234

masterx1234 Member

you guys better get ready this Monday we are to have a massive pole shift, this time its for real and there's actual evidence to back it up, keep your motorbikes filled up you will need them, be safe and please pray and be ready, i cannot say this is 100% accurate because im no scientist, but that doesnt mean you should ignore this warning, if this is to happen i want to start a survival group, i am in grayson, ky and our meeting place is the old farmers hardware building located beside taco bell

2. BoltsMissing

BoltsMissing Active Member

3. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

mmmm.... Taco Bell !!

I like chalupas & burrito supremes!!

& they have some NEW chipotle salsa!!!

Pintos & cheese FOREVER!!!!
  4. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

Master, Where was that pole again and pleeeease tell us what I felt like when it "shifted", Is that what the kids are calling it these days? LOL!

I'm a firm believer that the sun-spot cycle poses a bigger threat. Solar storms could launch an EMP, Electro magnetic pulse that will wipe out everything electronic! This subject is worth looking into big time!

Just bustin chops Master. Nothing personal!
  5. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Oh goodness, not another one of these "end of world" scenarios.

I'm getting sick and tired of doomsday predictions that "MISERABLY FAIL" to live up to the hype.

For crying out loud, i just want a doomsday event with German engineered reliability built into a cataclysmic end of world scenario; having tea totalers running for alcoholic beverages; compromising every last shred of their moral integrity.
  6. DeathProof

DeathProof Member

i would love to have something like this to happen where the world is in survival mode and nothing works no phones no power no nothing lol like the movie MAD MAX! post apocalyptic that be awesome so come on pole shifter give me your worst!
  7. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

The older i get the more cranky i get, hearing of astronomers running around in their underpants because some dirty snowball comes withing 300 million miles of earth; calling it a close call.

Astronomers need to see a Nascar race for the definition of a close call.
  8. DeathProof

DeathProof Member

9. loquin

loquin Active Member

Fabian - it's NOT the scientists who drum up the 'close call' alarms - it's the pseudo-scientific cultists who are the prime culprits. (Possibly aided by the folks who are selling survival gear/supplies...):ack2:
  10. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Good point Lou. Your comment is completely valid; something i overlooked before opening my mouth.

Forgive me about getting cranky about those endless "close call" alarms we seem to have every few months.
  11. DeathProof

DeathProof Member

did the world end yet?....hello? anyone out there? am i the only survivor? hehe
  12. Cavi Mike

Cavi Mike Member

If you're "getting sick and tired" of these things, why did you revive this 7 month old thread? This thread was long gone and buried.
  13. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Mike, you may not have noticed, but i've had a 2 year sabbatical: can't say any more for i might end up having another 2 year sabbatical, less the voluntary aspect of a sabbatical ;-)