Private-Invite-Only RULES

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tom, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Tom

Tom Active Member

We created this section to give our members a way to get all of the controlled topics off their chest without getting in trouble.

• First rule of fight club; you do not talk about fight club. What happens here, stays here. We don't want feelings or discussions to spill over to other parts of the forum.
    • This forum is unmoderated in terms of content. You can post anything you want in terms of flame wars, politics, adult content, insults, etc.
    • Although we do not want to moderate content, personally insulting another member based on race, religion or sexual orientation is not permitted.
    • Threats are not permitted either.
    • If you do not like what happens here, ask a moderator to remove your permissions to this forum. Nobody is forcing you to participate.
    • Not following these rules or getting completely out of hand will get this forum shut down.
    • If you can't handle this and want to be removed, please just PM me. However, you won't be allowed back in once you ask to leave.
    • NO PMing each other anything about this forum. We don't want disputes to leave this forum.

2. testor tom

testor tom New Member

Looks like it works now!
  3. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

No request for an invite made by me, yet here I am, posting away.

Not a complaint, mind you, I just wonder who else got "invited" without a request?
  4. Tom

Tom Active Member

We added a bunch of regulars just because we figured they would ask us anyway. If you want to be removed, please just PM me.
  5. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

It's probably because they love you, and know that you want to participate!
  6. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Whoops a little late!

But it looks like I cannot edit my posts. duivendyke won't be happy if he sees too many spelling errors. :p Can this be fixed?
  7. Tom

Tom Active Member

Nope, I didn't think editing or deleting posts would be good here. No getting out of what you say.
  8. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

The cc is giving me a different feeling on this site than i used to have.I used to log on to see whats new in the mb i find myself logging on to see the newest conflict. gonna try and give the cc a break.hope i dont miss anything good.
  9. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

Virtually certain that you won't, eastwood.
  10. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

darn SS right again

darn SS right again

11. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

We thought Simon was wrong once but fortunately he was only mistaken.

12. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

cc chat box would be cool!I think?

a little place for a quick hello

or a quick fuc you?lol jk