Proven HT engine mods to increase power.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Skyliner70cc, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

I tried this product and by God, my engine's top speed increased by 10mph! I couldn't believe by how well it worked. I got it from this website.
    Has anybody else tried this product? I swear, you can't go wrong with this product. I use it in all of my happy time builds!

Since its winter, I'm also thinking about using seasonal tire air. Has anybody else noticed better performance when using winter air in their tires? I've got some on order and will let you know how it works.

2. cory

cory Guest

No Way

Thats a freekin trip!! You put it in your batt? Interesting, guna have to look that one up.:confused::whistling:
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2008
  3. graucho

graucho Active Member

I dont know what to think of that? I may have to put that up there with winter blinker fluid or invisable brake fluid. Ya, let me know how it works. :smile:
  4. Tinker1980

Tinker1980 Guest

The stuff people will believe... it's amazing. The diesel engine comment really threw me though.

p.s. Ahh I see... after looking on the site more, it would seem it's all a joke. How silly of me.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2008
  5. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

Since we don't have batteries, I add the spark plug wire cleaner to the fuel tank. Since its a HT engine, you have to mix it at 20:1 ratio. I'm sure the Amsoil spark plug wire cleaner folks will argue that their synthetic product is superior and only needs to be mixed at 100:1.

Gotta go, need to place an additional order for elbow grease for my ongoing project for a customer. This stuff is specially formulated to be better than any other elbow grease out there.
  6. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

7. Tinker1980

Tinker1980 Guest

Don't forget to pick up some piston rings and connecting rod bearings for my Rx-7 while you're out looking for that corvair radiator cap...