PSA: riding without a clutch cover

Discussion in 'Transmission / Drivetrain' started by butre, May 27, 2016.

1. butre

butre Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

don't do it, it'll eat your jeans. real bitch to get all that denim out of the gears too

FurryOnTheInside likes this.

2. HeadSmess

HeadSmess Well-Known Member

and not just jeans... calves as well!

mmm, fresh veal, still bleeding. certified non-halal!

remember this one?
    [​IMG]

still got the scar!

3. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

Youch!!!

4. Hello Moto!

Hello Moto! Active Member

5. Frankfort MB's

Frankfort MB's Well-Known Member

6. Hello Moto!

Yeah it's pretty cool. I might get one sometime. I'm not sure I could make one myself due to lack of proper tools lol.

7. Frankfort MB's

The only reason why I'm doing mine is for my board track racer too look more 'original'

8. 45u

45u Active Member

Do you realize why it is a good idea to have the clutch cover on or are you still learning.

9. butre

butre Well-Known Member

I had it off temporarily for testing since I was adjusting the clutch. I've been telling people for years not to do it, but sometimes it's easier to think about convenience than safety.

Frankfort MB's likes this.
  10. skyash

skyash Active Member

last time i felt something pulling on my right leg wile riding i looked down and it was a dog still got bite marks on my leg lol

11. Frankfort MB's

Had that happen before, the dog was chasing after me at 30mph and it was a very large pitbull.... that dog was my biggest reason for a faster bike lol

12. Hello Moto!

LMAO! Yeah been there. One day I got tag teamed by a couple big ass boxers. Dogs scare the sh!t outta me, especially when their intent is bodily harm! Did you know more people die every year from dog attacks than shark attacks? True story, I don't fu** with dogs.