Quay & Cruzin are gettin' hitched today!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gone_fishin, Oct 20, 2007.

1. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

so, how does he spend his last hour as a free man? why, browsing MBc, of course! :lol:
    (that's right, i saw you checking out wavy's new ride)

congrats to two of my best buds ever! :cool:

(open bar for 4 hours after the wedding, no i'm not driving, woohoo!)

2. beach cruzin

beach cruzin Guest

yup there is an additc for ya mabye we post some pics later MBc's first weding:grin:
  3. OldPete

OldPete Guest

Congrats you two. Be the best of friends forever! :)
  4. azbill

azbill Active Member

congrats to the two of you
    have a good life together !! :D :D
    (at least she'll be used to the whiskers when Augi kisses the bride :lol:)
  5. Jim H

Jim H Guest

Congrats you two, now you're legally one! My wife and I are spiritually bound but no paper; we're rebels I tell ya!
  6. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Congratulations. I have 17 going on 18 years with a wonderful wife. I tell folks I aint skerd of nothin! I married a Redhead! Fortunatly for me she has a really good sense of humor.
  7. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

the weddin!

it was way cool ! lots of free spirits at the wedding! the first motored bike wedding on the forum i do believe?it was so cool to see them both teary eyed & doin the vows! anyway heres some pics!i wish i could have gone to reseption ! free food & drinking ! dang! had to do the grandpa thing! birthday party for 3! god im burnt out!anyway good luck to shane & lilly! be best friends forever!

Attached Files:

8. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

the reception was too cool...captain morgan's steakhouse in long beach (quay works there)...rib-eye or chicken, grille it yerself or they'll do it...salad bar, baked taters, veggies, rolls...cake, champagne...did i mention the bottomless jack & coke? did i mention the bottomless jack & coke?

they really know how to treat their buds right, those two do...i wish 'em both many miles of smiles :cool:
  9. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

congrats y'all
    best wishes!
  10. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Congratulations. Best wishes to the both of ya.
  11. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Congratulations guys!!
  12. beach cruzin

beach cruzin Guest

aaaah i did it

thank you everybody so much for the kind words don't what else to say but i whish you all could have been there:cool:
  13. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

thanks to wavey for the pics and to all for the congrats:grin:
    we did have a blast, but i managed to drink too much and fell ill for over 12 plus hours...too big of a bar tab allowed, lol! oh well i promise to swear off alcohol for a long time comming...:shock:
    ciao all and happy motoring!
  14. Haggard

Haggard Guest

exc. pics
    Congrats you 2.
    I have 18 yrs with my spouse who is also without a doubt , my best friend.
    bought her a couple diamond rings and plan on spending the rest of my days with her companionship but niether of us feel the need for papers to bonafie our feelings for each other.
    Seeing you 2 makes me think maybe there is something to it
    Geee , thanks alot
    : )

Best of luck and again,

~ Haggard
  15. congratulations you guys! I'm 2 years married, 13 years together with my high school sweetheart. It looks like you guys are two peas in a pod and I wish you all the best!
  16. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Congratulations you guys. Blessings
  17. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

i'll go semi-off-topic, but it's all good...

this week cruzin built a dax 70 for a pretty old guy named lloyd who just had to have one, even if he can't ride it. he had a neat old huffy "main street" in the garage that was a perfect fit, & dig the clear tank stickers :)
    MVC-770F.JPG MVC-771F.JPG

and, since lloyd needed someone to break it in for him, i'm able to present the happy couple:
    MVC-773F.JPG MVC-772F.JPG

EDIT: that same day, the 3 of us ran up to the oysterville cemetary. we had to tie a string to quay, she was so estatic to be riding again :lol: boy, i sure am smilin' more since posting this one, real life rocks :cool:
  18. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

how cool is that! now if we could get loyd to ride it! training wheels? trike rearend? theres always a way dangit!!
  19. beach cruzin

beach cruzin Guest

ya i dont know ive had a few guy's givin me some guff for building this for him but hey i hope when i get to be 80-85 years old and i ask some kid where i can get one of those that he'l do the same for me:grin:
  20. beach cruzin

beach cruzin Guest

thanx again for all congrats