racing carburetors And idle

Maaziah24

Local time
2:44 AM
I want to know what a racing carburetor will do to my bike. Also I would like to know the other ways to adjust my idle besides the idle screw. I feel like my idle is way to loud so I never get to idle the bike can someone please help me

a racing carb will atomize your gas better and make your engine faster and more efficient. for the stock carb the idle screw is the only way and turn it down in small increments until it dies then turn it back up so that it just barely idles with 1 more full turn after that.

Thank u for the answer and if I buy the racing carburetor Is it the same way to adjust the idle ? Also I want to buy a pull start which is about 20 dollars can I install that easily to my 80cc bike ? And can I get both on the bike ?

You'll have to get a wider crank, the stock one won't clear. Also, in my own opinion, most all of the pull starts available are crappy quality.

Thank you guys I'm not gonna buy a pull start and one more question what u guys think about buying a different exhaust what do better exhaust do to the bike and does it make it kinda quit? If so which one do you recommend

Back