RDManu

What's yalls thoughts?
I have previously expressed my thoughts of Ryan, as well as his bossum buddies and partners in crime, Smolik Performance, and Robert Bianchi's Zeda Mafia and Zeda Motorsports, now defunct after Bianchi was sentenced to prison.

I have previously expressed my thoughts of Ryan, as well as his bossum buddies and partners in crime, Smolik Performance, and Robert Bianchi's Zeda Mafia and Zeda Motorsports, now defunct after Bianchi was sentenced to prison.

WOW, is all I can say.

Has anyone purchased from Ryan, I've heard he's shutting down shop. What's yalls thoughts?
I buy alot from ryan. He still owes me some stuff from the am6 presale but he has gave me everything else plus more ontop for the wait. If you order from him you will get it. actually quicker now since he is caught up to the presale stuff. The more you spend, the more freebies he has been throwing in.

The RDM craftsmanship is outstanding. Second to none.

If he had just stopped incoming orders and got caught up before accepting new orders it would have made a huge difference.

I haven’t heard of anyone not getting what they ordered except Mossy and if he had waited longer without the battle that probably would have ended well.
I can understand the frustration though… it’s not reasonable to wait a year for something AFTER you have paid for it. Even if the product has to be fabricated. Month or two… not a year.

I’ve bought a few of his items on eBay but those come like a regular eBay order…week or so.

I'm waiting on a am6 from may. Haven't heard anything but a couple of YouTube videos stating he's getting out the business then switch it up and pre sale $5000 engines whoa!

I'm waiting on a am6 from may. Haven't heard anything but a couple of YouTube videos stating he's getting out the business then switch it up and pre sale $5000 engines whoa!
I would like to purchase more from him but it's pricey and he switches his products so fast u don't have time to save up the money

This doesn’t inspire confidence in sending money. Sketchy practices..

I guess it’s ok for some. I don’t have presale patience

Back