RedRooster's in the House...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Redrooster, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Redrooster

Redrooster New Member

Hi, my name is Travis, and I live in Mesa, Az. This is my first official post per Forum Custom, and so I'd like to say hello. I am a educational software consultant, have 5 kids, race off-road motorcycles, and do all of my own mechanical work on all of my vehicles. I raced Mt. bikes in College, on the ASU ClubTeam, and was one of the "official" club mechanics. I worked at "Pats Schwinn" for a while, and in High School had a job as a bicycle assembler for retail stores (Huffy Service First).

I came across this site after seeing a motored bike parked outside of a sandwhich shop a few weeks ago, and doing a little research. I haven't built my bike yet, but my first project will be built from an older Trek Singletracker model that i have set up as a light weight single speed grocery getter.

I look forward to learning from the experts on this site, and to hopefully, one day be able to contribute.

2. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Welcome from Florida

3. professor

professor Active Member

Hi Red, welcome to Motoredbikes.
    You guys in Ariz. and Fl. have a lot of legal leeway from what I gather.

4. Redrooster

Redrooster New Member

I guess so, in the past 6 months, ive seen a dozen or so motored bikes...of1 course, it could the same couple of people i see repeatedly....

5. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome from FH :)