Revolution Cycles

Ok. I'm going to be fair, and say that I really like the product he sold me, and I just can't find this item anywhere else! However, he still didn't tell me how to properly operate it, and he was insufferably rude to me. I would still buy from him, if he had something REALLY good!

I was going to order an engine from him. He had some engines he listed as "roundhead". They looked like normal HT engines, so I sent him an email, and the response was very rude. I looked at the negative feedback he recieved and the responses he left in retaliation was just plain childish. He seems upset now with EBAYs new rules that you cant leave negative feedback for a buyer. People like him are the reason these rules were changed...

Here is ebays response to my complaint about himand what happen to me. Hope this is not against the rules here. I'm filing a complaint with every one they said to file to. I'm also working on getting in contact with Tucson's attorney generals office to file a complaint there too. He's a crimminal the way he rips people off and deserves to be investigated for all the people he has wronged. Will post more answers if I didn't violate a rule by posting this.

Dear Timothy,

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to item #220241497929 (66cc Dual
Clutch Automatic Motorized Bicycle Engine) that you have purchased from
seller revolutioncycles-dot-us. I understand that you have not yet
received this item and the seller has misrepresented its location.

I know it's taken us a while to get back to you and I'm sorry about the
wait.

Timothy, we've reviewed your report about revolutioncycles-dot-us and we
assure you that appropriate action will be taken based on the results.

Our actions may include listing cancellation, limits on account
privileges, account suspension, forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled
listings, and loss of PowerSeller status. Due to eBay's Privacy Policy,
we are unable to disclose member's account information as well as the
actions that maybe taken. This policy protects all eBay members and
ensures that your personal account history will always remain private.

Timothy, I have listed some actions you can take to resolve the issue (a
detail about each is included below):

A. Call the seller directly.
B. File an Item not Received or Significantly Not as Described dispute.
C. File a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).
D. Contact PayPal.

This may take some of your time, but these steps are helpful in solving
your transaction issue/s. Now, let me discuss each option for you.

A. Call the seller directly.

eBay encourages open and honest communication, and we believe that many
issues can be resolved with a quick conversation. If you have not talked
to your trading partner by phone, we suggest that you contact the seller
and try to see what can work for both of you.

Please follow the steps below to get the seller's contact information
through eBay:

1. Click the "Advanced Search" link at the top of most eBay pages.
2. Click the "Find Contact Information" link under the "Members" heading
on the left side of the page.
3. Enter the member's User ID and the Item number.
4. Click the "Search" button. You may be asked to sign in.

eBay will send you the seller's contact information to your email
address on file. At the same time, eBay will send the seller your
contact information.

B. File an Item not Received or Significantly Not as Described dispute.

If the seller isn't being helpful, I encourage you to open an Item Not
Received or Significantly Not as Described dispute. You can open a
dispute any time between 10 and 60 days after the listing ended.

Here's how to open a dispute:

1. Click "My eBay" at the top of most eBay pages. You may be asked to
sign in.
2. Select the "Dispute Console" link under "My Account."
3. Click "Report a problem with an item."
4. Enter the item number and follow the instructions to create your
report.

-- Important --
When you communicate with the seller, please be very specific about what
he or she can do to fix things. Sellers are usually more open to
resolving disputes when buyers make requests that are specific and
reasonable.

To learn more about the Item Not Received or Significantly Not as
Described process, go to:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/inr-snad-process.html

C. File a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).

You may also consider filing a complaint with the Internet Crime
Complaint Center (IC3). The IC3 is a partnership between the Federal
Bureau of Investigation and the National White Collar Crime Center. They
will review complaints and refer information to the appropriate local,
state, or federal agency.

To file a complaint with the IC3, go to:

http://www.ic3.gov/

D. Contact PayPal.

PayPal will investigate any transaction where the PayPal service was
used to send payment. In many cases, PayPal may be able to reimburse you
if:

- You never received the item, or
- You received the item, but it is significantly different from the item
description.

To file a PayPal claim, go to:

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/protections-buyer-outside

To learn how you can avoid transaction problems in the future, visit:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/isgw-buyer-protection-steps.html

To take an audio tutorial on buying with confidence, go to:

http://www.ebayuniversity.com/gotraining/Buying_With_Confidence_Audio_Tour

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reply to this
email and let us know.

Sincerely,
Kaleb

eBay Customer Support

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Standard form letter......They are not going to do anything to him, they are making money from him whether the consumer gets ripped off or not.......If you paid with credit card dispute charges with them.......

Any one who has been ripped off or lied to about a product by brian should go to this web site. http://www.azag.gov/consumer/. Its the office of OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL for Arizona.

This is from thier web site:

Consumer fraud, as defined by Arizona law, is any deception, false statement, false pretense, false promise or misrepresentation made by a seller or advertiser of merchandise. In addition, concealment, suppression or failure to disclose a material fact may be consumer fraud if it is done with the intent that others rely on such concealment, suppression or nondisclosure. Merchandise may include any objects, wares, goods, commodities, intangibles, real estate or services.

The following is a brief overview of the Consumer Fraud Act. The Act is found at A.R.S.Sec. 44-1521 through 44-1534. The Attorney General's Office offers this information as a public service but is prohibited by law from giving you legal advice. If you have questions regarding your particular case you might want to contact a private attorney.

The Arizona Attorney General has the authority to bring actions alleging violations of the Consumer Fraud Act. Sometimes the enforcement authority is delegated to County Attorneys. A private citizen can also bring an action for a violation of the Consumer Fraud Act within one year from the date the claim arises.

If you believe you have been the victim of consumer fraud, you should first contact the company in writing and specifically request the relief that you feel is appropriate. You may also file a complaint with the Attorney General's Office.

Phoenix Tucson
OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
Consumer Information and Complaints
1275 W. Washington
Phoenix, Arizona 85007-2926
(outside the Phoenix metro area)
consumerinfo@azag.gov OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
Consumer Information and Complaints
400 W. Congress
South Building, Suite 315
Tucson, Arizona 85701-1367
or 800.352.8431
(outside the Tucson metro area)
consumerinfo@azag.gov

You should receive an acknowledgment letter from our office approximately 5-7 days after our office receives your complaint. Because this office receives thousands of complaints per year, not all of them can be fully investigated. Many complaints result in Attorney General enforcement actions against companies or merchants. An enforcement action may sometimes result in civil penalties, attorney's fees and refunds to affected consumers.

The complaint process, by law, is confidential, therefore this office cannot reveal complaints or investigations against a particular company or merchant.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the trouble with eBay & all these online purchases.....no direct contact,so rogues remain anonymous & virtually go unpunished.
I prefer my own solution.....spray paint the front of his store one night & see how he likes cleaning it up. :devilish:

Ive bobought a few things from him with decent results...one was a HD hub and sprocket, the other was a long performance exhaust.

Ive bobought a few things from him with decent results...one was a HD hub and sprocket, the other was a long performance exhaust.

hey gimmick, I'm born and raised in CSC.

yeah, bryan is a piece of work. I liked his ebay auction so I got a kit from him. it came packed the exact same way it came from China but missing several parts including the carb-sent him email, 2 weeks, called him-said he would send next day-1 week, email-no response, opened paypal dispute-he calls me (imagine that)-didn't have parts to send that he said he would send next day. finally received missing parts but didn't send everything on missing parts list-another package in the mail. I am proud of myself that I finally completed the transaction without completely ****ing him off. Unfortunately, I ordered my stuff before I read all the comments on him. but that is too bad because I'm sure some people have completely normal transactions with him.

Overall, his customer service is all over the map. fortunately, there are quite a few vendors for engine kits. Looks like he is more into parts and tools that HT kits these days.

I don't think he wants my feedback.

Back