Revolution cycles

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RevolutionCycles, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Hello there it is I the infamous Bryan Semones. Born on a balmy North Carolina Summer Day in the year 1973. there was a feeling i got when i looked to the west and my spirit was crying for leaving... So i traded my 66 ford falcon for a 79 ford van and set out on grateful dead tour by way of the 92 colorado national rainbow gathering in 4 corners. I ended up on height street in the city and whoo freeking hoo what? oh yeah so that might briefly explain why my license has been suspended since 1994. These bikes like me and i got to say that wherever i keep my engines has always given me the creeps. Freaky weird energy... like ... ive always been able to stoke a spark but these puppies have a will of their own....and no mistake...

P.S. Please do not expect me to be normal or predictable and we will get along fine..
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2008

2. turbo/chaos

turbo/chaos Guest

well that was to the point i thought you where going to say hello not give a speach man

but any ways welcome man or should i say welcome back
  3. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

take it to the vendor area, & then come back & tell us about you! welcome i think?
  4. Jim H

Jim H Guest

Hey Brian, welcome to mbc; you are indeed, infamous and thanks for the intro.:eek::cool:
  5. graucho

graucho Active Member

Hey Bryan, welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.

General request to all new members.
    Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
    There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :grin:
    Here's a great post link to get you started.
  6. Demosthenese

Demosthenese Guest

7. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Welcome to MBc,

From North Carolina
    Whizzer OuterBanks
  8. cory

cory Guest

Welcome to MBc

Just got back from the dark side of the moon myself dude, welcome.:shock:
  9. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

hello and good luck...
  10. hot70cc

hot70cc Guest

Ok i'm confuzzzed , i thought you was banned from this site, due to recent post. Not that i Care. lol
  11. azbill

azbill Active Member

yes... you are confused
    read the 'black-hat alert' won't be