revolutioncycles, a shame

roninak

Local time
2:01 PM
Hello! my name is Roni and I live in Israel, I really want a motorized bicycle, but the main problem is that customs here in Israel won't pass packages with motors so I am looking for 4 stroke kit without the engine it self so I spoke to revolutioncycles requesting to buy a kit without engine :
Code:
Dear revolutioncycles-dot-us,
I'm really interested in this kit, but if you would ship to Israel the customs here in Israel will save the kit for them selfs because it's not allowed to bring motor without license here to Israel, so I thought maybe you could sell me in private a kit without engine, and in Israel i will buy an engine (GXH50 which costs here 650$!!(without taxes!))
please consider my request
thank you and best regards, Roni!
So he replied :

Code:
Dear kanevsky123,

Im sorry but Israel can suck my ***
This situation is just bad, I am feeling embarrassed :( I did nothing wrong but to ask something and he...:eek:
well anyway I will keep looking because I have great plans for a great bike :)

Revolution Cycles is to be avoided like the plague. Do a search and read some of the nightmare stories.
Him being such an a-hole was a blessing in disguise.
There are other places to get the kit from, who will appreciate your business.

Anyway welcome to the forum.:D

i have been too your country many times when i was a younger, Haifa, tel avia, Jerusalem etc and the one thing i can tell you is that Israel does not SUCK. Don't take it personally unfortunately as humans it is in our nature to always assume the worst in people and places without even meeting or been there.

Anyhow if it makes you feel better the guy probably does't even have a clue his very own country is one of your major allies.If you could forward it to homeland security maybe in the middle of the night they would arrive in their convoy of black suv's and wisk this J#@# away, and from what i have heard and read about this guy, it would be a blessing in disguise (major jerk)

Its probably time to find another vendor to do business with.

Last edited:
Does a comment like that not show his inteligence level? I would never have any dealings with that company after that remark. Have you considered the GEBE they sell a kit without the engine.

Well thank you all for you comments and "shalom" vegaspaddy:eek:
thank you for this site, but I'm not interested in this kit, I'm interested in grubee skyhawk 2 kit :)

Welcome to Mbc, Hopefully and probably you can find someone kinder to deal with.

I recently recieved a similiar comment from this guy too lol. His name is Bryan Semones and is far from welcome on this site!! You might be better off buying direct from china, this is the guy I brought my kit from. You would have to ask him about an engineless kit. shouldnt be a problem though.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/YXM-Zone

If not there are so many other vendors that would me more than happy to take your money! Bryan it seems hasn't got a clue how to run a business, and is not just an arrogant, ignorant, rude idiot but now is also a racist!

Fastboy

sad beyond understanding.

please accept our heart felt apologies and regret over this treatment.

peace and prosperity to you and your countrymen.

steve

Back